Sihai network

How does child swallow foreign body deal with

How to deal with swallowing foreign body in children? Although swallowing foreign body is a common emergency in children, it is often very dangerous and extremely fatal. Once the foreign body blocks the glottis, it will cause acute laryngeal obstruction,

The result is often suffocation. Parents should avoid letting their children eat soft jelly, peanuts, jujube seeds and other food in their daily life. If the children accidentally swallow soft food such as jelly, they can turn their bodies upside down for first aid.

Many citizens must have experienced the pain of being stuck by a fish bone when eating fish. The experience of a 2-year-old boy was even more "thrilling". When the doctor took a small bone piece from the entrance of his trachea, the child had been panting for 2 days and was almost suffocating.