How to deal with hypertension? Which Chinese herbal medicine should be used for hypertension? How to use drugs to reduce blood pressure? This is the concern of many hypertensive patients and their families. Let's talk about the topic of using Chinese herbal medicine to treat hypertension.
Many traditional Chinese medicines can reduce blood pressure or relieve symptoms of hypertension, such as Eucommia ulmoides, Gastrodia elata, uncaria, chrysanthemum, Apocynum venetum, antelope horn can effectively improve vertigo; bupleurum, Gentiana, Prunella vulgaris, lotus seed heart can relieve irritability; Angelica pubescens, eucommia, sangsheng, Morinda officinalis, Achyranthes bidentata can significantly reduce waist and knee soreness; Salvia miltiorrhiza, semen Ziziphi Spinosae, Fructus Schisandrae, semen Platycladus can improve palpitation and insomnia; Pinellia ternata, Rhizoma pelargonii, Rhizoma Arisaema, semen Raphani can effectively control vomiting, phlegm and saliva. On the contrary, it is necessary to pay attention not to use those traditional Chinese medicines which have been proved to have pressor effect by pharmacological research, such as Fructus aurantii Immaturus, Fructus aurantii Immaturus, green peel, Crocus sativus, Ephedra Sinica, cortex dictamni, castor bean, etc.
Among these traditional Chinese medicines, Eucommia ulmoides Oliv is the most widely used in clinic, and it is often the king medicine in TCM formula. Eucommia ulmoides is the dry bark of Eucommia ulmoides. Its taste is sweet and pungent, and its nature is warm. It enters the liver and kidney meridians. It has the effects of Tonifying the liver and kidney, strengthening the body and bones, stabilizing the fetus and reducing blood pressure.
The commonly used antihypertensive prescriptions of Eucommia ulmoides are as follows:
1. Fried Eucommia 18 g, Polygonum multiflorum 15 g, Radix Paeoniae Alba 12 g, angelica 9 g, Ligusticum chuanxiong 5 g, Cortex Phellodendri 6 g, Uncaria 30 g, Astragalus 30 g, one dose a day. Clinically, it is mainly used for hypertension of yin and blood deficiency type, with headache, vertigo, mental fatigue, tinnitus, palpitation, insomnia, etc.
2. Eucommia 15 g, Epimedium 10 g, sangsheng 10 g, Achyranthes bidentata 10 g, angelica 10 g, Poria cocos 12 g, Pueraria 10 g, decoction, one dose a day. It is suitable for patients with hypertension due to kidney deficiency, especially for elderly patients with kidney deficiency hypertension, accompanied by dizziness, fear of cold, fatigue, waist and knee soreness and other symptoms.
3. Eucommia ulmoides Oliv, Prunella vulgaris and Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi, 15 g each, decocted in water, one dose a day. It can be used in the treatment of hypertension with liver and kidney deficiency, hyperactivity of liver yang or inflammation of liver fire. The symptoms include dizziness, tinnitus, dizziness, blurred vision and irritability.
4. 100 g Eucommia ulmoides Oliv and 500 ml liquor. Soak Eucommia ulmoides Oliv in liquor and seal it for 10 days. Take 10 ml Eucommia ulmoides Oliv three times a day. This medicinal wine has the effects of lowering blood pressure, strengthening body and treating strain and low back pain.
5. Stir fry 200 grams of Eucommia ulmoides Oliv, grind into fine powder, add appropriate amount of sucrose, mix well, pack 100 packets. Take one bag three times a day. The powder can be used for hypertension, such as kidney deficiency, low back pain, low back and knee weakness, etc.
After reading the above contents, you should have some understanding of what to do with hypertension? What Chinese herbal medicine should be used for hypertension? What Chinese herbal medicine should be used for hypertension? Today we will introduce here. More topics about the treatment and health care of hypertension will be introduced in the following articles. Welcome to check. I wish you good health!