Ficus carica contains a lot of dietary fiber, in which pectin, hemifiber and lignin will absorb water and swell in the stomach. In this process, they will also absorb a lot of unsuitable substances in the gastrointestinal tract. The following small make up to tell you about the benefits and precautions of pregnant women to eat figs.
Can pregnant women eat figs
Pregnant women can eat figs
Figs are perfect for pregnant women. Rich nutrition, easy to eat, pregnant women can eat both calcium, but also promote digestion, Runchang laxative.
What advantage does pregnant woman eat fig to have
1. Fig not only has high nutritional value, but also has the effect of clearing away heat and toxin, stopping diarrhea and removing milk.
2. Can supplement calcium, fig is in addition to dairy products, a very good source of food calcium, a cup of fig can provide 1 / 4 of the daily calcium. Fig contains potassium, phosphorus and calcium, which are very beneficial to pregnant women's teeth.
3. A cup of dried fig contains up to 5g of cellulose, which can prevent constipation during pregnancy, and effectively prevent hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
4. It is helpful to prevent iron deficiency anemia in pregnant women. During pregnancy, the blood volume of expectant mothers increased, and the demand for iron increased significantly. Ficus carica is a good source of iron intake. A cup of ripe Ficus carica contains 3 mg of iron, accounting for about 10% of the recommended daily intake.
5. One cup of fig can provide 23 micrograms of vitamin K, which can promote blood coagulation and bone formation.
What do you have to pay attention to when eating figs
(1) Mothers to be who don't like the seedy taste of dried figs can put dried figs and proper amount of water into a blender to make fig soup. You can buy fresh figs to eat, or cook porridge or soup with figs. The method of fig porridge is very simple, with the normal way of porridge, add water to boil rice into fig, continue to cook porridge.
(2) When buying fresh figs, we should pay attention to the selection skills: first, we should choose the big one, which has full flesh and plenty of water; second, we should try to choose the dark one, which means that the fruit is ripe and tastes sweeter; gently pinch the surface of the fruit, and choose the softer one; we should avoid buying the fig with large opening at the end, which is not hygienic enough.