Although China does not belong to the regime of separation of powers like the United States, the separation of powers checks and balances. However, there is a certain relationship between supervision and being supervised among various departments, so as to ensure the effective and legal implementation of power and not be abused. What is the object of administrative supervision? Let's learn about it with Xiaobian.
What is the purpose of administrative supervision?
The implementation of the rights of citizens can also be restricted by laws and regulations. 1.
2. In our country, the main body of supervising the administrative department is the supervision of administrative law enforcement, which supervises a wide range of objects, including all the behaviors and laws and regulations of the administrative department, which is very necessary for administrative supervision in our country. Because the government has too much power, it will lead to the reduction of civil rights, so how to find a balance point? That is to grasp the strength of administrative supervision. Now let's introduce the objects of administrative supervision, which can be divided into?
3. Administrative supervision means that the administrative supervision organ, according to the laws and regulations of our country, carries out certain supervision and inspection on the state administrative organs, including the staff of the state administrative organs. If it is found that a national administrative organ or its staff member violates the national regulations in law enforcement, or perverts the law, damaging the national image and interests, it can be punished.
The objects of administrative supervision are as follows
Generally speaking, the object of supervision can be divided into abstract and concrete aspects.
2. The so-called Abstract supervision object is all the decisions and administrative regulations made by the state administrative organs. This is a commanding supervision. If something promulgated from the source is wrong, it must be wrong in implementation. Therefore, the abstract supervision is to review at the source.
3. In the process of abstract supervision, if it is found that the administrative regulations promulgated by the administrative department are contrary to the national constitution and laws, it can be ordered to amend or repeal the regulations. In China, the constitution is the supreme law and the backbone of the whole legal system, so no laws and regulations can violate the Constitution and other laws. It can also be said that the abstract review determines the specific review.
4. The so-called specific review refers to whether the government staff have any violation of the provisions, or violent law enforcement, regardless of the rights and interests of citizens, etc. during the implementation of the law and the performance of work obligations. In the process of inspection, if it is found that the government staff do not take the interests of the citizens as the top priority, bend the law and engage in malpractices for personal gain, they will be subject to certain administrative penalties. Or in the process of work did not implement the national laws and regulations and other provisions. Changing and tampering with laws and regulations to implement, in this case will also be punished.
5. The supervision of administrative power is actually the protection of civil rights. Because they are the relationship between management and being managed, it is necessary to restrict and supervise the power. In real life, it is very likely that some state functionaries ignore the rights of citizens for their own sake. In this case, we need the intervention of administrative supervision to ensure the integrity and efficiency of our administrative organs.
The above is about the object of administrative supervision, which can be divided into concrete supervision and abstract supervision. The objects of these two kinds of supervision complement each other and undertake each other. In recent years, it has restricted the administrative organs' behaviors of violating the law and discipline and practicing favoritism.