There are several different cases of real estate transfer, including inherited real estate transfer, donated real estate transfer, second-hand housing transfer and so on. So what does the son need to pay for the house transfer? What are the precautions of real estate transfer? Let's have a look.
Parents should bring ID card, household register, marriage certificate, house ownership certificate, father son relationship certificate and children should go to the local notary office to notarize the house property right donation contract together with ID card, household register and marriage certificate, and then take the above procedures to the local house property right registration department to handle the house property right transfer procedures, and transfer the house property right to the local notary office In the name of the child. Transfer fee:
(1) Notarization fee: 2% of the house price,
(2) Assessment fee: 0.5% of the house price.
(3) Deed tax: 3% of the house price
(4) Land value added tax: 1% of the house price.
(5) Income tax: 1% of the house price
(6) Property registration fee: 80.00 yuan.
Notes for property transfer:
1. If a unit purchases a private house, it is also required to submit the original and copy of the qualification certificate (business license or organization code) of the legal person or other organization of the unit (with official seal), the power of attorney for the legal representative of the unit to apply for the certificate (received at the receiving window), and the original and copy of the trustee's ID card;
2. In case of non residential transfer, the certificate of land use right shall be submitted;
3. If the party concerned can not handle it in person, a power of attorney or notarial certificate shall be issued, and the entrusted party shall issue the original and copy of the ID card;
4. If the house has been leased and the purchaser is not the lessee, the lessee's waiver of preemptive right shall be submitted;
5. If there are co owners, the certificate of CO owner's consent to sell and the certificate of CO ownership shall be issued;