China's registered residence is a concept of floating population, which refers to the population who has left the registered residence to live elsewhere. So where is the general migrant population certificate? How to deal with the floating population card? Let's take a look.
Do general migrant workers need to apply for floating population certificate?
The floating population certificate is a proof of the smooth implementation of the national family planning work. Family planning is a basic national policy and a long-term population policy in China. Therefore, people who intend to go out for business or work must apply for a floating population certificate before going out to avoid being in a hurry. Especially in recent years, family planning departments in other cities, especially in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and other cities with dense population flow, have made strict checks on the marriage and childbirth of migrant workers. They can't find a job or even rent a house without a mobility certificate.
The reason why it is necessary to apply for a mobile certificate before leaving is that many local family planning departments require that the mobile certificate must be handled by themselves, not on their behalf. There are two types of floating population certificate: male and female. It's very simple for men to apply for it because they don't need pregnancy test. Women are divided into two situations, unmarried and married, unmarried women do not need pregnancy test is also very simple. Married women need to go to the county level family planning department to participate in pregnancy examination before they can handle it.
For those who go out for marriage and childbirth, the following unified forms of proof shall be provided:
1. The administrative region of the county (city) that is away from the registered residence (whether the district or district that is listed on the prefecture level) needs to apply for the certificate of marriage and childbirth shall be determined by the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government according to the actual situation.
2. To live in another place for more than 30 days;
3. The age ranged from 18 to 49;
4. From business, business and other activities (except visiting relatives, friends, medical treatment, school, business trip, etc.).
Where to apply for the floating population card?
The family planning department of the town or street or its external service window.
1. I will apply and fill in the application form for marriage and childbirth certificate of floating population, which will be reviewed by the community neighborhood committee with comments.
2. Bring the "application form", my household register, original ID card, copy and two small one inch recent photos (married women of childbearing age with the valid ring check and pregnancy check certificate within 3 months from the district medical institution or the street population and family planning office) to the town and street population and family planning department or its external service window to handle the "application form for marriage and childbirth certificate of floating population".
How to deal with the floating population card?
1. Any adult child bearing woman who is 18-49 years old who lives in a different place with work and life as the target of leaving her residence in the county (city) or municipal district for more than 30 days shall go to the people's Government of the town street or the neighborhood office at the place where her domicile is located before handling her residence. The certificate of marriage and childbirth should include the name, age, citizenship card number, marital status, spouse information, fertility status, contraceptive measures, and detailed address of the household registration of the adult child-bearing age women.
2. When applying for the certificate of marriage and childbirth of floating population, the floating population shall submit the following certification materials to the certificate handling organ:
(1) "Application form for marriage and childbirth certificate of floating population" issued by my village (neighborhood) committee or unit;
(2) Personal identity card;
(3) I have two recent one inch bareheaded photos;
(4) The marriage and childbearing status certificate issued by the unit or the village committee.
If the certification materials are complete and effective, the certification authority shall immediately apply for the certificate of marriage and childbirth of floating population. If the certification authority fails to provide relevant certification materials as required, refuses to implement the decision of family planning treatment or practices fraud to conceal the facts of marriage and childbirth, it shall suspend the application for the certificate of marriage and childbirth of floating population and explain the reasons to the parties concerned. The certificate of marriage and childbirth of floating population shall be properly kept by the holder and shall not be lent, transferred or altered. In case of loss or damage, the holder shall timely apply to the original certification authority for reissue and cancellation of the original certificate of marriage and childbirth of floating population.
3. Examination by the administrative organ of the current residence
After the adult women of childbearing age arrive at their place of residence, they should submit the marriage and childbirth certificate of floating population to the Township People's government or sub district office of their current residence within 15 days. The Township People's government or the sub district office of the current residence shall record the examination results, indicate the date of examination and affix the seal of the examination organ on the marriage and childbirth certificate of the floating population.