Birth control pill is a kind of medicine that modern women often take after sex. If they often take it, it will cause great damage to the body, and if they want to have children, or they need to buy it after a period of time when they stop taking the pill. How long can they have children after taking the pill? When is the pill most effective?
How long can I have a baby after taking the emergency contraceptive
Because the contraceptive will disturb the normal menstruation, and some elements in the contraceptive will cause harm to the female's body, so the emergency contraceptive has a lot of side effects, so it needs to be adjusted for a period of time, at least six months after stopping the pill.
The contraceptive pill may cause the vaginal bleeding of the person taking it. This is the side effect of the contraceptive pill. Can you have a baby after taking the contraceptive pill? How long can you have a baby? Generally, it takes about three months to prepare for pregnancy after taking the emergency contraceptive pill. It's good for your child's intelligence to have a baby after one year.
Of course, this requires time and time. We should pay attention to the choice of contraceptive methods. If we don't take contraceptives, we can choose the method of subcutaneous implantation. The contraceptive effect is 99%. It's safer to use condoms to avoid pregnancy. This is a common non drug contraceptive method at present. It's safe and has little side effects.
It is a kind of female contraceptive tool. In addition, it also has IUD placement, safe period contraceptive method and so on.
Taking the emergency contraceptive is a method of contraception. How long can we have children after taking the emergency contraceptive? Because the metabolic cycle of the emergency contraceptive in the body is one to two weeks, the drug has adverse effects. In order to ensure the health of the fetus, we generally recommend that women get pregnant six months later after taking the contraceptive.
When does the pill work
1. Husband and wife together, life is regular, can insist on daily oral, choose to take short effect oral contraceptives, such as oral contraceptives No. 1 and No. 2; from the fifth day of menstruation, take one pill a day for 22 days.
2. Husband and wife together, life is irregular, can not adhere to daily oral, can choose long-term oral contraceptives, such as compound 18 methylnorethisterone, from the fifth day of menstruation take the medicine, the interval of 20 days take the second time, and then take once a month, one piece at a time.
3. Husband and wife are separated. When visiting relatives, you can take home contraceptives, such as No. 1 home visit pill; take one pill 8 hours before the house, and then take one pill every night until the end of the visit, and take it again the next morning. It is not suitable for long-term use.
4. For women with gastrointestinal discomfort caused by oral contraceptives, contraceptive needles are optional.
5. If other contraceptives fail or are raped, you can take post contraceptives, such as diethylstilbestrol 50mg for five days, within 24 hours.
Precautions for emergency contraception
1. Emergency contraceptives are only for emergency use. They should not be misused. First of all, the two sexes should respect each other and keep themselves clean. They should use some conventional contraceptives and tablets (including emergency contraceptives) to prevent unnecessary situations. If you need to use it, please ask the medical technician in detail!
2. In addition to placing IUD ring as a long-term protective measure, the protection of hormone drugs for women is disposable and should not be used repeatedly. If it is used repeatedly for a long time, it may cause menstrual disorder or even side effects of the whole body, such as nausea, vomiting, breast pain and irregular vaginal bleeding.
3. Therefore, emergency contraceptives are only for emergency use, and should not be misused. At present, there is no emergency contraception that can be used routinely after every sexual life, so the routine contraception is still very important. If have accident pregnancy, still should use other method to terminate pregnancy.
4. Those who fail to use the emergency contraceptive and are pregnant may have potential adverse effects on the fetus, so they should consult relevant experts. After that, we should remind everyone that emergency contraception should be carried out under the guidance of doctors.
5. Emergency contraception is only a temporary remedy, which can not be used repeatedly as a routine contraceptive method. Other reliable contraceptive methods should be adopted, such as the third generation of short acting oral contraceptives.