When buying a house, the area agreed in our contract is the building area, including the inside area of the house and the shared area. But a lot of people don't know what the shared area is. Do you know how to calculate the shared area?
How to calculate the shared area of the building?
1. The shared area is mainly composed of two parts: elevator shaft, stairwell, transformer room, equipment room, public hall, aisle and other public rooms and management rooms serving the whole building in function; the separation between each unit and the public building space of the building and half of the horizontal projection area of the external wall (including gable wall).
2. The basement and car shed that have been sold or rented as independent use space shall not be included in the part of public building area. In general, the public building area shall be calculated according to the following methods: the building area of the whole building shall be deducted from the sum of the building areas of each set and inside of the whole building, and the basement, car shed and civil air defense works that have been sold or rented as independent use space shall be deducted Equal building area is the public building area of the whole building.
3. Developers can't directly measure the shared area. They must entrust the surveying and mapping department to independently measure the area. After the surveying and mapping department issues a measurement report to the developers, the developers will tell the buyers how much the shared area is. According to the measurement results of the surveying and mapping department, the shared area of multi-storey houses in our city is below 20%, the shared area of small high-rise buildings is about 20%, and the shared area of high-rise buildings is higher.
How much reasonable is the shared area of the building?
1. Generally speaking, in the case of ordinary multi-storey residential buildings without underground equipment rooms, shops on the ground floor and overhead on the ground floor, the sharing coefficient is about 10% - 15%; for small high-rise residential buildings with elevators, the sharing coefficient is about 15% - 20%.
2. High rise housing is relatively higher, about 20% - 25%. When signing the house purchase contract, the contract indicates the scope of the fair share coefficient of the house. The housing area shall be subject to the surveying and mapping results of the core surveying and Mapping Department of real estate transaction right registration, and the area marked on the real estate certificate shall also be subject to this.