now with the rise of prices, house prices are becoming more and more unacceptable, and now the RMB is also devaluing. Considering this, many people choose to buy a house by loan or directly buy a second-hand house. What are the costs of buying a second-hand house? How much is the intermediary fee and transfer fee? Come and have a look.
1. Second hand house fee;
2. If the second-hand house is mortgaged by the bank, it needs to pay:
(1) Notarization fee for bank mortgage. The mortgage notarization fee is 1 & permil; of the loan amount. If it is less than 200 yuan, it will be charged as 200 yuan.
(2) The cost of mortgage contract is 380 yuan / set.
(3) The case value assessment fee of commercial housing is 3 & permil; ~ 5 & permil; of the total house price;.
3. The buyer shall pay taxes:
(1) Deed tax: 1.5% of the house price (3% for the area above 144 square meters, 1% for the area below 90 square meters and the first suite)
(2) Transaction fee: 3 yuan / m2
（3） Ownership registration fee and evidence collection fee: according to the specific provisions of each district, the general situation is within 200 yuan
(4) Surveying and mapping fee: according to the specific regulations of each district
4. The Seller shall pay taxes:
(1) Transaction fee: 3 yuan / m2
(2) Personal income tax: 20% of the profit part of the real estate transaction or 1% of the housing fund (exemption is allowed if the real estate certificate has been 5 years and is the only housing)
(3) Business tax: difference * 5.5% (property certificate less than 2 years)
5. If the second-hand house is through intermediary, the intermediary fee of 1% - 3% of the transaction price needs to be paid again