Apple is a very common fruit in our daily life. It is delicious and nutritious. There is a saying in life that an apple doctor is far away from me every day, which shows people's affirmation of Apple's nutritional and health care value. But do you know that although apple is rich in nutrition, there are skills in eating time, so when is the most nutritious time to eat apple every day? When is the best time to eat apple?
When is the best time to eat apples?
From the perspective of nutrition, it is better to eat apples in the evening than in the morning or afternoon. When you get up early, your body has run out of sugar. You can absorb the nutritional value as soon as you eat fruit. Eating apple on an empty stomach can cure chronic diarrhea and dry stool, and prevent gallstones.
The right way to eat apples
We'd better eat one apple in 15 minutes. But eat apples carefully and slowly, which is not only conducive to digestion, but also to maintain oral health. If an apple can be eaten in 15 minutes, the organic acid and fruit acid in the apple can kill the bacteria in the mouth. Therefore, eating apples slowly is good for human health.
What's the advantage of eating apples?
1. Eating apples is also conducive to reducing blood lipids. High levels of triglycerides are the main culprit of vascular sclerosis, while eating more apples can effectively reduce the intake of triglycerides.
2. Eating apple is a healthier way to lose weight. Because eating apple will increase the sense of fullness, the amount of food eaten before meals will also be reduced, so as to achieve the role of weight loss.
3. Apple is rich in mineral elements, which can strengthen the bone.
4. There are too many acidic substances in the human body. Eating apples is conducive to maintaining acid-base balance and enhancing the body's immunity.
5. The combination of potassium in apple and excess sodium in the body is one of the ways to reduce blood pressure.