After today is the real 2019 new year, many netizens have been planning to go out to play during the holiday, so the 2019 New Year's Day high-speed charges? Take a look at the high-speed travel strategy on New Year's Day 2019.
How many days off is new year's day?
It is reported that the new year's Day holiday in 2019 is arranged as follows:
From December 30, 2018 to January 1, 2019, the holiday lasts for 3 days.
According to the traffic flow data of previous years, during the new year's day, some sections of G20 Qingyin expressway, g2001 Jinan Ring Expressway, G3 Jingtai Expressway and G2 Jinghu Expressway in Shandong Province are prone to congestion during the Dragon Boat Festival, among which the section from Weifang to Zhangqiu of G20 Qingyin Expressway and the section from Zibo to Laiwu of s29 binlai expressway are under construction restriction during the reconstruction and expansion, so congestion is more likely to occur. In addition, provincial toll stations, such as Jinghu Luji station, Jinghu Lusu station, Hebei Lubei station, Jingtai Lusu station, Jiguang Luyu station, are also prone to congestion.
New year's Day Shandong high speed travel strategy:
1. Xiaoxujia interchange emergency diversion bypass line:
(1) Vehicles to Zibo, Weifang, Yantai and Qingdao turn to Jinan Ring Expressway (Beijing Shanghai Expressway) and then southbound, then turn to G309 eastbound at Jinan East toll station; vehicles to Yantai and Qingdao can also turn southbound along Jinan Ring Expressway to Ganggou interchange and turn to Qinglan Expressway (south line of Jinan Qingdao) and drive in the direction of Qingdao.
(2) Vehicles to Dezhou and Liaocheng can be transferred to Jinan Ring Expressway (Beijing Shanghai Expressway) and then northbound, and then transfer to Qingyin Expressway via airport interchange and drive along Dezhou direction.
(3) Go to Heze and Tai'an and transfer to the south of the ring expressway.
2. Tangwang interchange emergency diversion bypass line:
(1) Go to Dezhou and Liaocheng and drive west along Qingdao Yinchuan expressway.
(2) To Heze, Tai'an direction of vehicles, by airport interchange into the ring expressway southbound.
3. Emergency diversion bypass line of Zhangqiu toll station:
(1) Leave the toll station northbound to s321, turn left to westbound, enter the ring expressway at the toll station of Yaoqiang airport, turn to Qingyin Expressway and reach Dezhou and Liaocheng.
(2) From the toll station to 309 National Road, turn left and go straight to Zibo, Weifang and Qingdao, turn right and go straight to Jinan and Heze.
4. Zouping toll station emergency diversion bypass line:
(1) Go out of the toll station to the south, pass zouzhou road and West outer ring of Zhoucun to G309, turn left to Zibo and Weifang, turn right to Jinan. (2) Leave the toll station northbound, pass Yuehe 1st Road and Huangshan 5th Road to s321, turn left to Jinan, turn right to Zibo and Weifang.
5. Zhoucun toll station emergency diversion bypass line:
(1) Go out of the toll station to the south, go through Zhengyang Road to G309, turn left to Zibo, Weifang, turn right to Jinan.
(2) Leave the toll station northbound, via Fan Road to s321, turn left to Jinan, turn right to Zibo and Weifang.
6. Emergency diversion bypass line of binlai Interchange:
(1) Go to Jinan, Dezhou and Liaocheng, transfer to binlai Expressway southbound to Gaoxin toll station, transfer to G309 and drive westward; or transfer to binlai Expressway northbound to Xincheng toll station and drive westward to s321.
(2) Vehicles going to Weifang and Qingdao can be transferred to binlai Expressway southbound to Gaoxin toll station and G309 to drive in Weifang direction; vehicles going to Qingdao can also be transferred to binlai Expressway southbound to Jiqing south line.
(3) Go to Yantai and Weihai, turn to binlai expressway, then northbound to Rongwu expressway, and drive in the direction of Yantai.
7. Zibo toll station emergency diversion bypass line:
(1) From the toll station northbound through Jinjing avenue to s321, east to Weifang, Yantai, West to Jinan, Dezhou, Liaocheng;
(2) From the toll station, you can go south to G309 via Jinjing Avenue and east to Weifang and Qingdao.