In our life, some people will suffer from airsickness when flying. It's easy to suffer from dizziness and nausea when flying. What about airsickness? Today's editor will summarize some tips to prevent airsickness for you.
What to do about airsickness
Airsickness is the same as carsickness and seasickness, which are collectively referred to as sports diseases in medicine. Airsickness symptoms vary from person to person. Light performance for head error, body slightly uncomfortable, chest tightness, blushing. The serious ones are pale and blue, headache and panic, indifferent and slightly sweaty. More serious will appear all over night sweat, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and other unbearable pain. There are many causes of airsickness, such as turbulence, take-off, climb, descent, landing, turning, nervousness, physical discomfort, and excessive fatigue.
1. The first night before the flight, ensure enough sleep and rest, and the next day have plenty of energy. One hour before the plane takes off, at least half an hour before it takes off.
2. Try to choose the seat which is far away from the engine and close to the window, which can reduce the noise and expand the vision.
3. In the air, we should do some concentrated things and activities in the daytime. Such as reading, chatting, listening to music, etc.
4. It is very important to keep space orientation. Look as far as you can. Look at the clouds, mountains and rivers in the distance. Don't look at the clouds near you.
5. Here's what I've summarized. Let's have a try:
a. Metoclopramide: 1 tablet of metoclopramide, 2 tablets can be taken in severe cases, the dosage of which can be reduced in children and swallowed on the computer. The effective rate of this method is 97%, and there are no side effects such as dry mouth and dizziness caused by other drugs.
b. Fresh ginger: take the fresh ginger in your hand on the way, and put it under your nostril at any time to smell it, so that the spicy taste can be inhaled into your nose. You can also stick ginger slices on your navel and fix them with Shangshi Zhitong plaster.
c. Orange peel: about 1 hour before boarding, fold the surface of the fresh orange peel outward and inward, and then press it against two nostrils and two fingers, and oil mist with fragrant fragrance will be sprayed in the peel.
d. Fengyoujing: on the way, apply Fengyoujing to temples or Fengchi acupoints. Two drops of Aeolian essence can also be applied to the navel and covered with Shangshi Zhitong plaster.
e. Vinegar: drink a cup of warm boiled water with vinegar before driving, and you will not get airsick on the way.
f. Shangshi Zhitong plaster: take Shangshi Zhitong plaster to the navel before taking the flight to prevent airsickness.
In case of airsickness, don't stop focusing on things and orienteering in the lighter case. If it's heavier, it should be quiet and stable. It's better to lie on your back and fix your head. Prevent conditioned reflections. In case of any sign of vomiting, the passengers in the neighborhood shall leave the scene immediately to avoid the sight.
When airsickness occurs, you can also use the following methods to reduce symptoms:
1. In case of airsickness, it is better to lie still and rest or keep your eyes closed.
2. Do not eat or drink.
3. Take a deep breath when there are signs of nausea and vomiting.
4. If possible, wipe your face with a hot towel, or place a cool wet towel on your forehead.
5. Pinching Neiguan point with fingers: when airsickness occurs, pinch Neiguan point with thumb (Neiguan point is at the palmar side of wrist joint, about two transverse fingers on the transverse line of wrist, between the two tendons).
In addition: if the elderly suffer from dizziness, vomiting, nausea, cold sweat and other symptoms, do not consider it as motion sickness, because the vestibular organ function of the elderly is relatively slow, and they are not very sensitive to motion, and generally do not have motion sickness. At the same time, patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular emergencies (such as myocardial infarction, stroke) also have the above symptoms, so it is better to find a medical staff to deal with them.
Pay attention to:
1、 Do not board on an empty stomach. Due to the change of air height, air temperature, air pressure and other factors, the human body needs to consume more calories when flying. Therefore, we should pay attention to eating foods with higher calories. Generally, before boarding, passengers can choose bread, snacks, noodles, yoghurt, green leafy vegetables, lean meat, fruits, etc. according to the situation.
2、 Limit your drinking. Excessive alcohol can interfere with the brain's processing of information from the surrounding environment, and may cause airsickness. In addition, alcohol can be dissolved in the body fluids of the inner ear, making people feel dizzy.
3、 Avoid overeating. High altitude conditions can make food produce a lot of gas in the body. Overeating, on the one hand, increases the burden of heart and blood circulation, on the other hand, can cause nausea, vomiting, airsickness and other flight diseases. Eating too greasy and fibrous food is also easy to cause discomfort.