Sihai network

How to withdraw housing accumulation fund after the death of employees? What materials should be pre

How to withdraw the housing accumulation fund after the death of employees or being declared dead? What materials should be prepared for the withdrawal of housing accumulation fund? For the netizens in need, you can refer to it.

After the death of the employee, the legal successor or legatee of the employee shall withdraw the balance of the principal and interest of the housing fund in the employee's account by presenting the cancellation certificate of the employee's household registration or the declared death certificate issued by the public security organ, the relationship certificate between the successor and the employee or the will notarized by the notary department.

1、 After an employee dies or is declared dead, there are two ways to deal with the balance of his / her housing accumulation fund:

(1) It shall be taken by the successor or legatee of the deceased employee. The successor or legatee of an employee may withdraw (inherit or bequeath) the remaining balance of the employee's housing accumulation fund by virtue of his / her household register, proof of his / her legal inheritance status and his / her identity card, letter of bequeath or court's judgment, ruling or conciliation statement.

(2) Included in the value-added income of the housing provident fund. In the case of no successor or legatee, or they give up the inheritance or legacy, the housing provident fund of the dead or declared dead employee is included in the value-added income of the housing provident fund.

2、 According to the regulations on the administration of housing accumulation fund, employees can withdraw their housing accumulation fund in full when they die. If an employee dies during his / her term of office, his / her heir may withdraw the housing fund in full, but the following materials shall be provided when withdrawing:

First, the death certificate or household registration cancellation certificate issued by the hospital, second, the notarial certificate of the legal heir, ID card of the legal heir and household registration certificate, and finally, the bequest certificate notarized by the notary office or the judgment, ruling and mediation certificate of the court.