For the sister paper who often stays in the hotel, is she very worried about one thing, that is, when she stays in the hotel, she is very worried about being photographed? So it is very important to check whether there is a camera in the room when she stays in the hotel. No matter in the rental room or in the hotel, we must pay attention to the possible installation of cameras.
How to check if there is a camera in the room
1. Turn on the camera function of mobile phone
Note that it needs to be noted that '5S camera has filtered infrared, so it can't be checked! "
2. Turn off the lights in the room and draw the curtains to make the room dark without any light.
The darker the check, the better the condition!
3. Then turn on the camera function of mobile phone, turn around the room, and check the dead corner and ceiling of the room.
TV, air conditioning and other places where pinhole cameras may be installed.
4. If there is a pinhole camera, the red dot will be seen on the mobile phone. The red dot is the camera.
There are very few mobile phones on the market. For example, 5S is infrared filtered, so it can't be checked.
5. Finally, when sleeping at rest, unplug the power of the TV directly, because some people will install the camera in the TV as reported in the news.
6. Rest at night, turn off the lights and close the curtains.