Autumn is the season of plump crabs. When it comes to hairy crabs, Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs are the most widespread. But do you know the difference between Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs and ordinary hairy crabs? What makes Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs famous and famous?
The difference between Yangchenghu hairy crab and common hairy crab
1. Yangchenghu hairy crab with sweet meat
The biggest difference between Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs and ordinary hairy crabs is that the crab meat of Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs is sweet, which is unique to Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs. You can also use this to judge whether the hairy crabs you buy are authentic or not. The reason why the crab meat of Yangcheng Lake is sweet is that its water is alkaline.
2. Crabs in Yangcheng Lake are fragile
The shell of Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs is thinner than that of ordinary hairy crabs, so when eating Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs, you can easily break the shell with eight pieces of crabs. This is mainly because the lake water of Yangcheng Lake is alkaline, and hairy crabs do not need thick shells to resist corrosion.
3. Little mud for hairy crabs in Yangcheng Lake
Although hairy crabs grow at the bottom of the pool, the bottom of Yangcheng Lake is mainly made of sand, so there is little mud on the authentic hairy crabs, so the corresponding parasites will be less.
Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs unique advantages Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs are better than the general hairy crabs, mainly due to the natural conditions of Yangcheng Lake itself.
Advantages: unique features of green back, white belly, yellow hair and golden claw
This depends on the unique ecological environment of Yangcheng Lake: the water area is hundreds of miles around, the water quality is clear, the sun is deep, the water and grass are abundant, the climate is appropriate, and it is rich in mineral elements. Its climate conditions and water environment are very suitable for the growth and fattening of hairy crabs.
How to choose the authentic Yangcheng Lake hairy crab Yangcheng Lake hairy crab has been well-known, but since ancient times' people are afraid of famous pigs and strong ', it is precisely because of the fame of Yangcheng Lake hairy crab that many Li Gui appear.
How can I buy a real high-quality Yangcheng Lake hairy crab? Here are some tips.
1. See if the color of crab shell is bright. The shell is dark green, generally thick and solid; the shell is yellow, mostly thin and weak. You can choose the best one.
2. See if the navel is protruding. The belly button protrudes, mostly is the fat fat paste full: concave, mostly is the fat body insufficiency. Of course, the crab's weight is good enough. Only in this way can we find the hairy crab with fat and creamy meat.
3. See if the claws of the crab's feet are firm. Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs are clumped on their feet, which are usually fat and healthy; hairless ones are mostly soft and fat free.
4. As the saying goes: 'choose the female crab in September and the male crab in October'. Because the male crab gonads mature well after the lunar September, the taste and nutrition are the best. Generally, the round belly button is a female crab, and the pointed belly button is a male crab.
5. Look at the energy. Turning the crab around, the one that can turn back quickly with the crab foot spring indicates that it has strong vitality; the one that can't turn back, has poor vitality, and can't be stored for a long time.