Detailed tutorial on how to downgrade IOS 11 and IOS 10
Sihai network: iOS11 has been much tasked since it was released. Although the official version has been updated many versions, some iPhone users are reflected in the latest version. IPhone has an infinite restart. IOS11 BUG makes users tired of it. Many users are thinking about how to downgrade their iPhone.
IOS 11 demotion IOS 10 detailed tutorial
1. First download the latest iTunes, or iTunes 12 later.
2. Download stable firmware on the Internet. It is recommended to download IOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 firmware.
3. Link your device to your computer, upgrade to the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad device of IOS 11, and turn off the touchid option in the device.
4. Open the iTunes link you installed to the device you want to downgrade.
5. Hold down the shift (Windows) or ALT / option (MAC) keyboard, and click the check for updates or update button. This prompts you to select the IPSW file to install on the device. Select the IOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 IPSW file you downloaded earlier
6. Your device will now be degraded to IOS 10.3.3