apoplectic hemiplegia is the disease with the highest disability rate in severe diseases, and it can also be cured with a quite high rate. It is like a simple hypertension (no other disease) apoplectic hemiplegia patient. As long as we spare no effort to strengthen comprehensive treatment within the best treatment period of three months, the cure rate should be above 97%.
But in the society, many people's disability is caused by treatment failure and delay. The key points of hemiplegia treatment are: 1. Psychological treatment as the basis, 2. Sports treatment as the leading role: (passive to active sports); 3. Internal and external treatment of traditional Chinese medicine as the auxiliary; 4. Acupuncture and massage as the auxiliary. If these four items are missing, the curative effect, namely, the cure rate, will be greatly reduced
During the two-week sequelae period of stroke, family members and compensation and protection: 1. Psychological treatment should be carried out for the patients to encourage the patients, help them to overcome the disease and build up courage. 2. It's better to do passive exercise for six patients' joints twice a day. Shake the wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle, knee and hip for five minutes respectively. Stop the rigidity, deformation and atrophy of the paralyzed limbs. Massage the sick limbs. Help the patients to do passive walking when they can't walk. After a week, the patients will turn from passive walking to active walking. If they walk more, the disease will be better and faster Hypertension is the most dangerous factor for stroke, and it is also a central link of stroke prevention. We should control blood pressure effectively, insist on taking medicine for a long time, and observe the change of blood pressure for a long time, so as to deal with it in time.
2. Controlling and reducing the transient ischemic attack of cerebral blood vessels (i.e. temporary hemiplegia, weakness or vertigo, diplopia, dysphagia, walking instability and other symptoms) is a key link to prevent stroke. Once a small stroke occurs, it is necessary to give systematic treatment as soon as possible to avoid a complete stroke.
3. Pay attention to the omens of stroke, such as dizziness, headache, numbness, drowsiness and abnormal personality, we should take treatment measures to avoid the occurrence of stroke.
4. To eliminate the inducing factors of stroke, such as emotional fluctuation, excessive fatigue, excessive exertion, etc., we should control and avoid them by ourselves.
5. Timely treatment of diseases that may cause stroke, such as arteriosclerosis, diabetes, coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, hyperviscosity, a-sex behavior, obesity, cervical spondylosis, etc.
One day reference meal:
Breakfast: 1 cup milk, cabbage, wheat flour, celery, such as: steamed bun, cold celery;
Lunch: corn, rice, beef, kelp, fungus, such as: boiled corn, rice, kelp beef, fungus soup;
Additional meal: you can eat some fresh fruit between meals, such as: Apple;
Dinner: rice, mushroom, pork, laver, egg, such as: rice, mushroom slices, laver egg soup.
Suitable food includes:
1. Selection of main food and beans: corn, millet, oats, buckwheat, barley, soybean, sorghum, standard powder, brown rice, etc.
2. Choice of meat, egg and milk: beef, lean pork, chicken, fish, rabbit, quail egg, jellyfish head, sea cucumber, light vegetable, etc.
3. Choice of vegetables: celery, radish, eggplant, water chestnut, onion, garlic, laver, kelp, agaric, tremella, mushroom, etc.
4. Fruit selection: apple, date, banana, kiwi fruit, walnut, sunflower seed, etc.