Why does the baby spit? How to regulate the old baby's spitting
4hw.org: many babies who are born in the near future experience vomiting after drinking milk, which makes novice mothers have a headache. Baobaolao's vomiting can be divided into two situations, one is physiological, which belongs to the normal situation. Because the internal system of the baby is in the development stage, it is particularly delicate, which will cause vomiting for many factors, the other is pathological, which is a kind of pathological condition, which needs to cause mothers Attention, the following small weave to you to sort out the reasons for baby spitting has been methodical approach.
The reason of baby's old spitting
For physiological vomiting. This is a relatively normal situation. The younger the baby is, the more likely it is to have this situation. Especially for the newborn, because the digestive tract of the newborn is not very mature, it is still in the stage of growth and development, and the cardia is relatively wide. When feeding, it is easy to inhale air, and it can not be allocated to the right pipeline, So there will be a case of spitting milk, the air into the baby's stomach, will rise with the baby after eating milk, and finally be belched out by the baby.
Baby spitting will also be due to a small part of the milk is highlighted, in general, if this is the case, the baby will be more comfortable after spitting. In addition, because the baby's stomach capacity is very limited, if the mother fed a lot of milk to the baby, it is easy to have milk reflux, causing the baby's physiological vomiting, but with the baby's development and growth, this situation will also be alleviated.
For pathological spitting: mainly refers to the condition of a baby's spitting under the condition of a certain disease. This is the pathological spitting that may occur in any stage of the baby. For pathological vomiting, there will be a very obvious phenomenon. Generally, when this kind of vomiting occurs, the amount of vomiting will be relatively large, and it will be more violent. It is possible to vomit together with the baby's stomach acid. Generally, the vomit is accompanied by the obvious sour smell. Baobao's performance is very uncomfortable. In this case, we must go to the hospital to check and find out the root The cause of Ben was treated thoroughly.
What to do with baby's old spitting
1. Keep the upper body elevated
Once vomitus enters trachea, it will cause suffocation. Therefore, it's best to put the bath towel under the child's body and keep the upper body elevated when the child lies down. If the baby is vomiting while lying down, we can turn the baby's face to one side.
2. After spitting, pay more attention to the condition of children
When the child lies down, the head of the child should be padded up, or simply hold the child upright. After spitting, the child's face may be bad, but as long as it can recover later, it will be OK. In addition, according to the situation can be appropriate to add some water to the child.
3. Water supplement should be carried out 30 minutes after vomiting
After the baby spits out milk, if you immediately add water to the baby, it may cause vomiting again. Therefore, it's best to try to give the child some white water with a spoon a little bit about 30 minutes after vomiting.
4. After spitting, the amount of milk to be fed each time should be reduced to half of the normal amount
When the baby recovers and wants to eat milk, we can give the baby some more milk. But every time the amount of milk to be reduced to about half of the usual, but the number of times can be increased. During the period of continuous vomiting, we can only feed the baby, but not other food, including auxiliary food.
Prevention of baby's old spitting
After finishing the milk, hold the baby upright and walk indoors for a few rounds. Of course, you can burp immediately after it is upright.
When burping, the mother should hold the baby's head firmly, gently erect the baby's body, let the baby's jaw stick to the mother's left shoulder, and the mother's body slightly tilts back.
The mother holds her right hand into an empty palm (i.e. five fingers close together, except for the other four fingers of the thumb that slightly bend inward), and taps the baby's back, 3-5 times at a time.
If the baby burps, it can stop. If you don't hear the burp, you can take another round or even several rounds.
Put the baby gently on the bed on the right side. If there is no vomiting, it means that the excess gas in the stomach has been discharged. It may also be that the baby does not swallow too much air when he is sucking, or the baby has belched, but we just don't hear it, so we don't need to belch any more.
If there is still a lot of spitting, you should hold it up and pat your back, or observe for a while and then put it down, and let your baby stay in the right lying position, and continue to observe whether you still spit, and be careful not to let your baby breathe the spitting milk into the trachea and cause suffocation!
How to reduce the baby's spitting
1. Feed in proper amount, not too much.
2. Eat a small amount of food to reduce the pressure on the stomach.
3. During and after each feeding, let the baby lie vertically on the shoulder of the adult and pat the baby on the back. This action can discharge the air swallowed in the stomach, so as to reduce the pressure on the stomach.
4. Don't be too urgent or too fast when feeding, pause for a moment in the middle, so that the baby can breathe more smoothly.
5. The opening of the bottle should be moderate. If the opening is too small, it needs to be vigorously sucked. The air is easy to be inhaled into the mouth from the corner of the mouth and then into the stomach; if the opening is too large, it is easy to be flooded by milk in the throat, which hinders the access of the breathing trachea.
6. After feeding, do not let the baby lie on his back immediately. First, sit with his upper body straight for a while, and pat his back gently. When lying down, you should also raise the baby's upper body, preferably on the right side, so that the food in the stomach is not easy to flow out.
7. After feeding, do not let the baby get excited, and do not shake or shake the baby at will.