The latest endowment insurance regulations 2018 endowment insurance payment standard
4hw.com.cn: China has entered an aging country, and the number of the elderly is increasing year by year. One of the most concerned issues of the elderly is endowment insurance. In 2018, there are new policies and changes in endowment insurance. What are the latest provisions of endowment insurance? What are the new policy contents in the supplementary payment of endowment insurance? Let's follow the small part to have a look!
The latest endowment insurance policy in 2018
Payment period of social endowment insurance
When the payment period of the insured reaches 15 years, they can go through the retirement procedures and receive the pension on a monthly basis. The payment period consists of the deemed payment period and the actual insured period. For those less than 15 years, the accumulated principal and interest of individual account can only be paid to the insured at one time, and the pension insurance relationship is terminated at the same time, and they cannot be claimed on a monthly basis.
The insured who have paid for more than 15 years but have not reached the legal retirement age will continue to participate in the payment and fulfill the payment obligations. The determination of pension benefits has a lot to do with the length of the insured's payment period and the level of the payment base, so we should extend our payment period as much as possible when conditions permit.
Many people mistakenly think that after the time of paying for basic endowment insurance reaches 15 years, no payment can be made, which is wrong. 15 years is only the minimum period for monthly pension, which does not mean that the pension can no longer be paid after reaching 5 years. In this case, the monthly pension received is at the lowest level, which is a great loss to the individual. To improve the retirement treatment after retirement, we must pay as much as possible during the working period.
Conditions for receiving endowment insurance benefits
If the insured person is over 60 years old, the accumulated payment period is over 15 years, and does not receive the basic endowment insurance benefits stipulated by the state and this Municipality, he / she shall receive the endowment insurance benefits of urban and rural residents on a monthly basis.
From January 1, 2015, the insured who is less than 15 years old from the stipulated age of receiving the endowment insurance treatment of urban and rural residents shall pay the endowment insurance premium year by year. If the accumulated payment period is less than 15 years when the age of receiving the treatment is reached, the endowment insurance premium of the difference period shall be made up in one time; The insured who is more than 15 years from the prescribed age shall pay the endowment insurance premium on an annual basis, and the cumulative payment period shall not be less than 15 years.
When the insured reaches the age of receiving the endowment insurance treatment of urban and rural residents, the village (residents) committee shall publicize the qualification of receiving the treatment of the insured within the administrative village (community).
If the person receiving the endowment insurance benefits of urban and rural residents dies, the payment of pension shall be stopped from the month following the death, and the balance of individual account shall be inherited according to law. At the same time, funeral subsidies shall be granted in accordance with the relevant regulations of this Municipality.
The social insurance agency shall actively check the basic information of the personnel receiving the endowment insurance treatment of urban and rural residents together with the municipal public security, civil affairs, health and other departments, and compare it with the receiving records of the basic endowment insurance treatment of urban enterprise employees, so as to ensure that it is not heavy, leaky and good.
New policy for supplementary payment of endowment insurance in 2018
1、 Supplementary payment object of endowment insurance
1. The employees of enterprises have not reached the legal retirement age, and they should be insured, interrupted or in arrears due to various reasons;
2. Failing to participate in the enterprise's employees' endowment insurance or interrupting the payment;
3. Individual industrial and commercial households may make up the endowment insurance in their personal capacity.
2、 Supplementary payment base of endowment insurance
If the supplementary payment is made in an individual's capacity, the supplementary payment shall be made at the rate of 20% based on the payment base executed at the time of supplementary payment.
3、 Supplementary payment age of endowment insurance
1. As of December 31, 2014, those who have reached the age of 60 for men and 55 for women can make up for 15 years in a lump sum if they are paid in their personal capacity, and go through the basic endowment insurance procedures according to the regulations.
2. As of December 31, 2014, for those who have reached the age of 45 but less than 60 for men and 55 for women, if they make up the payment in their personal capacity, the time limit for making up the payment in one time shall not exceed 10 years, among which the time limit for individual businesses to make up the payment shall not be earlier than the time when they receive the business license for Industry and commerce. After the supplementary payment, the payment will be continued every year. When the male is over 60 years old and the female is over 55 years old, if the cumulative payment period is over 15 years, the basic pension procedures can be handled according to the regulations; if the payment period is less than 15 years, the payment can be continued to be over 15 years, and then the basic pension procedures can be handled according to the regulations.
3. As of December 31, 2014, if a man is under the age of 45 and a woman is under the age of 40, and the supplementary payment is made as an individual, the payment can only be made from the month of participating in the insurance. After the accumulative payment is over 15 years, the retirement procedures can be handled when the retirement age is reached.
4、 Supplementary payment materials of endowment insurance
1. ID card and household register (original and copy)
2. Original files, labor contract, employment registration form, wage account and other relevant original materials (original and copy) proving their work experience shall be provided by the employees with working experience such as government agencies, enterprises, institutions and social organizations
3. Individual businesses shall provide business license (original and copy)
4. Demobilized members of the army provide military files.
Social endowment insurance payment query
1. Social security center query
If you are not clear about your social security account number, you can bring your ID card to the social insurance agency business processing hall of each district for inquiry.
2. Online query
Log in to the labor security network or social insurance business website of the city, click the "personal social security information query" window, enter my ID card and password (the password is your social security card number or ID card date of birth), and then you can query my insurance information.
3. Telephone consultation
Call "12333" for policy consultation and information inquiry.
4. Every year, the social endowment insurance center will send the individual account reconciliation form to each insured person, and check the payment and account records through the individual account statement.
Payment standard of social endowment insurance
（1） Enterprise payment = approved total wages & times; 20%; individual payment = approved payment base & times; 8% (currently 8%) = Total Wages & times; 60% ~ 300% & times; 8%.
（2） Payment amount of individual workers (including individual businesses and freelancers) = approved payment base & times; 18%. For example, in April 2003, Hebei Province announced that the annual social average wage of 2002 is 747 yuan per month, so the payment base can be between 747-2241 yuan (that is, the provincial social average wage gets 100% - 300% payment per month). The annual payment amount is at least: 747 & times; 18% & times; 12 = 1613.5 yuan, and at most: 2241 & times; 18% & times; 12 = 4840.6 yuan.
The approved payment base is based on the social average wage of employees in Hebei Province in the previous year (referred to as provincial social average wage).
（1） If the wage income of enterprise employees is lower than 60% of the provincial social average wage, the payment base shall be determined at 60%; if it is higher than 60% of the provincial social average wage, the payment base shall be determined at the actual wage income, but the maximum shall not be higher than 300% of the provincial social average wage.
（2） Individual workers can independently determine the payment base within the range of 300% of the provincial social average wage.