Qiuli cream is also a kind of Sydney cream. Qiuli cream has the functions of moistening the lungs and relieving cough, clearing heat and resolving phlegm. Many people are asking pregnant women whether they can drink Qiuli cream. The side effects of Qiuli cream are more than the health of the fetus, but it is good for pregnant women to drink it properly.
Can pregnant women drink Qiuli cream
Generally, it is OK. Pregnant women can drink some Qiuli cream, which has the functions of promoting body fluid, reducing fire, nourishing Yin, moistening lung and relieving cough. If the above symptoms occur during pregnancy, drinking some Qiuli cream can alleviate them.
However, some pregnant women are not suitable to drink, such as spleen and stomach deficiency cold, cold hands and feet, loose stools and diarrhea pregnant women do not eat Qiuli cream, in order to avoid the aggravation of deficiency cold symptoms, more prone to diarrhea, even if these pregnant women are prone to fire, stool dry, cough also can not eat more.
Benefits of Qiuli cream for pregnant women
1. Relieve constipation during pregnancy
Many pregnant mothers have constipation problems during pregnancy, and Qiuli cream is rich in fructose, glucose, malic acid and other substances, which can help digestion. In addition, pear has the effect of clearing heat, clearing bowels and fire, and has a better effect on the symptoms of lung heat, thirst and dry stool.
2. Peace of mind and mind
Qiuli cream is rich in fructose, glucose, malic acid, protein, various vitamins and inorganic salts, such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, Poria enzyme, and Fritillaria alkaloid. It can generate fluid, quench thirst, moisten lung, clear heart, promote appetite, moisten lung and cough, clear heat and phlegm, and calm heart and mind.
Precautions for pregnant women to drink Qiuli cream
1. Autumn pear cream is best not to eat directly, diluted with warm water can reduce its sweetness, the effect is better. Generally, 4-8 times water is suitable for a piece of Qiuli cream. Some people think that the thicker you take Qiuli cream, the better. Some people think that it's best to drink it directly. In fact, Qiuli cream has a high sugar content and high osmotic pressure. Drinking it directly will often stimulate the oral and throat mucosa, so it's not the best way to drink it directly.
2. Pregnant mothers with cold spleen and stomach, cold hands and feet, loose stools and diarrhea should not eat Qiuli cream to avoid the aggravation of cold deficiency symptoms and diarrhea. Even those who are prone to fire, dry stools and cough should not eat more.
3. Qiuli cream should be taken according to syndrome differentiation. The ingredients contained in Qiuli cream are mostly for preventing dryness and protecting Yin, such as Qiuli, Maidong, Chuanbei, etc., so it is particularly effective for dry cough with Yin deficiency and lung heat. However, there are many types of cough, such as wind cold cough, wind heat cough, phlegm cough, liver fire cough, etc. at this time, eating Qiuli cream is not only ineffective, sometimes even worse.
4. The sugar content of Qiuli cream is higher, so pregnant women with gestational diabetes should not eat it.
5. Qiuli cream can be drunk on an empty stomach. Pour out a small cup before eating, and then eat again, which is more conducive to the absorption of effective ingredients.
6. Drink it after dilution before sleep. Take two spoonfuls of it into warm boiled water before sleep every night. The proportion is about 1:10, which can reduce the peculiar smell and is also conducive to absorption.