What are the methods and techniques for steaming steamed bread? Steamed bread is an indispensable delicious food at home. Especially for the northerners, steamed bread plays an extremely important role in daily life. However, if you think the steamed bread you buy is not delicious, you may as well make delicious steamed bread at home! All kinds of tips for making steamed bread are taught to you!
A good way to make steamed bread soft
1. Make the noodles soft with salt water. When making noodles, if you put a little salt water to mix, you can shorten the fermentation time, and the steamed bread will be more soft and delicious.
2. Using fermented powder to make noodles and some white sugar can shorten the fermentation time, and the effect is good.
How to make instant noodles with Angel Yeast
Ingredients: 500g flour, 3G dry yeast, 5g baking powder, 12g soybean oil, 250g-300g warm water, 20g sugar according to the water consumption of flour.
1. Pour the flour on the chopping board, add dry yeast, baking powder, sugar, mix evenly and dig the pit
2. Add warm water into the pit, add soybean oil, mix and knead the dough to wake up a little. About 1 hour
3. After the noodles wake up, make the steamed buns you want to make, slow head and flower rolls
4. Put the finished green body into the drawer. Put cold water in the pot and steam for 13 minutes. (if the steamed bread is about 30 minutes, if the steamed flower roll is 17 minutes)
Steamed bread tips
(1) when steaming the steamed bread, if the dough seems to be hairless, dig a small hole in the middle of the dough, pour in two small glasses of white wine, and stop for 10 minutes, the dough will open.
(2) if there is no yeast, honey can be used instead. Add 15-20g honey per 500g flour. After dough is soft, cover with wet cloth for 4-6 hours. Steamed bread with honey is soft and fragrant, and sweet in the mouth.
(3) in winter, the temperature in the room is low, and it takes a long time to make dough. If a little sugar is put in the dough during fermentation, the time of making dough can be shortened.
(4) in the fermented dough, people often put some alkali to remove the sour taste. Check whether the amount of alkali is appropriate. Cut the dough into one piece with a knife. If there is a hole with even size of sesame seed on it, it indicates that the amount of alkali is appropriate.
(5) if the steamed bread turns yellow due to excessive alkali, and the alkali smell is unpleasant, add 100-160g vinegar into the steamed water, and steam the steamed bread in the pot for 10-15min, and the steamed bread will turn white without alkali taste.
(6) when steaming the steamed bread, put a little salt water in the flour to promote the fermentation. The steamed bread is white and soft.
These tips about making steamed bread are absolutely useful for you. Do you want to eat soft and delicious steamed bread? Steamed bread tips go!