4hw.com.cn: yoghurt is rich in nutrition and tastes sour, sour, sweet and sweet. But you should also pay attention to different situations when drinking yoghurt, and avoid mistakes when drinking it. Today, I will teach you some precautions when drinking yoghurt, so that you can drink yoghurt healthily.
Yoghurt is made of fermented milk. It has a sour, sweet and smooth taste, rich nutrition and is deeply loved by people. It is a kind of nutrition with unique function, which can adjust the balance of microorganisms in the body. Compared with fresh milk, yogurt not only has all the brand nutrients of fresh milk, but also in the process of fermentation, lactose and protein in milk are broken down into small molecules (such as galactose), making the protein form fine milk blocks, and the fat content is increased by two times compared with milk, which is easier to be digested and absorbed. Drinking yogurt can promote digestion and absorption, improve appetite, but also has the role of cancer prevention. For babies who drink milk and diarrhea easily, it is not easy to have abdominal distention, gas or diarrhea when drinking yogurt.
It's best to drink yogurt at four time points
1. The best calcium supplement for drinking yogurt in the evening
From 12 o'clock to early morning is the time when the blood calcium content is the lowest, which is conducive to the absorption of calcium in food. At the same time, from 12 o'clock to early morning in the evening, there are few factors affecting the absorption of calcium in the human body.
2. The most obvious anti radiation effect of yoghurt after using computer
Yogurt can also reduce radiation damage and inhibit the decrease of lymphocyte number after radiation, so it is better to drink yogurt after receiving radiation.
3. Afternoon yoghurt is the most energy supplement
The tyrosine in yoghurt is very helpful to relieve the body fatigue caused by excessive psychological pressure, high tension and anxiety. After lactobacillus fermentation, the protein, peptide, amino acid and other particles in yogurt become small, the content of free tyrosine is greatly increased, and it is easier to absorb. A cup of yoghurt in the afternoon can make the office workers relax and be energetic all afternoon, which is more conducive to improving work efficiency.
4. It's best to drink yogurt after meals
If you drink yogurt on an empty stomach, it is easy to stimulate the emptying of the stomach and intestines. The nutrition in the yogurt will be discharged before it is fully digested and absorbed. Drinking after meals can reduce the stimulation, make the yogurt slowly absorbed in the stomach, and help to eliminate the food.
Eight kinds of people drink yogurt better
1. Lactose intolerant. Lactose in milk is the 'culprit' of diarrhea caused by drinking milk. In the process of milk fermentation to yoghurt, lactose is partially transformed into lactic acid and other organic acids, thus reducing the problem of 'lactose intolerance'. In addition, Lactobacillus itself can produce a lot of 'lactase' to help the body digest lactose. Therefore, lactose intolerant people are most suitable to drink yogurt.
2. People with low immunity. Studies at home and abroad have proved that yogurt intake can activate the immune system function of the whole body and inhibit tumor.
3. Patients with hypertension. Studies at home and abroad show that moderate intake of dairy products is conducive to the prevention and control of hypertension, low-fat dairy products and fermented dairy products are conducive to the prevention of stroke. In fact, the health benefits of yogurt are more recognized than that of milk. Even if no live bacteria reach the large intestine, the nutrients in it are very beneficial for controlling blood pressure. People with arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure are all suitable to drink yogurt.
4. People who take antibiotics. Antibiotics can cause intestinal flora disorder and reduce immunity, so people who take antibiotics should often drink yogurt to adjust the flora balance and protect human resistance. After stopping the medicine, continue to drink yogurt for a period of time, which can greatly reduce the side effects of antibiotics and restore the normal flora balance of human body.
5. Osteoporosis patients. After fermentation, the solubility of calcium and phosphorus in milk was increased, and the absorption rate was improved. Studies have confirmed that yogurt is the highest calcium absorption rate of natural foods, especially for osteoporosis patients.
6. People with indigestion. Compared with ordinary milk, the protein in yogurt is more easily absorbed. The lactic acid produced after fermentation can also inhibit the reproduction of harmful microorganisms, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and secretion of digestive fluid, and improve the absorption rate of various minerals, especially suitable for indigestion, the elderly and children.
7. People who are often constipated. Yogurt contains a large number of active lactobacillus, which can effectively regulate the balance of bacteria in the body, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, and thus relieve constipation. Drinking on an empty stomach can better promote defecation.
8. People with bad breath. Studies have shown that people with bad breath can improve their symptoms by drinking sugar free yoghurt every day for six weeks. This is mainly because probiotics in yoghurt play a role in the gut, and vitamin D in yoghurt also has the effect of killing bacteria causing halitosis in the gastrointestinal tract. It is worth noting that the germicidal efficacy of sugar yogurt will be greatly reduced.
Note the following items when drinking yogurt:
1. Do not heat
The active and lacteal Lactobacillus in yoghurt, if diluted by heating or boiling water, will die in large numbers, not only the unique taste will disappear, but also the nutritional value will be lost.
2. About 2 hours after meal
The pH value suitable for the growth of Lactobacillus is more than 5.4, and the pH value of fasting gastric juice is less than 2. If you drink yogurt at this time, lactobacillus is easy to be killed, and the health care effect is weakened. If the gastric juice is diluted after meals, the pH value will only rise to 3-5.
3. Rinse your mouth immediately after drinking
With the development of lactic acid drinks, the caries rate of children is also increasing, which is the leading role of some bacteria in lactic acid bacteria.
4. Don't feed the baby
Yogurt contains less calcium, while babies are growing and need a lot of calcium. Although the antibiotics produced by Lactobacillus in yoghurt can inhibit and eliminate many pathogenic microorganisms, it also destroys the growth conditions of beneficial bacteria and normal digestive function, especially for infants and premature infants suffering from gastroenteritis.
5. Do not take with some drugs
Chloramphenicol, erythromycin and other antibiotics, sulfonamides and some drugs for diarrhea can kill or destroy lactic acid bacteria in yogurt.