Sihaiwang: many newborn babies will have jaundice, which is called neonatal jaundice. The main symptoms are yellow skin, mucous membrane and sclera. The baby's appetite is poor, restless and restless. The temperature may also rise. Neonatal jaundice is mainly due to the incomplete development of liver function and abnormal metabolism of bilirubin. So how long can neonatal jaundice go back? How to care?
How long does neonatal jaundice go away
Physiological jaundice of newborn: jaundice begins to appear in 2-3 days after birth, most obvious in 4-5 days, and subsides naturally in 7-14 days. It is generally in good condition without adverse reactions, so it is called "physiological jaundice". Jaundice will occur later in preterm infants due to the more immature liver function, probably on the 3rd or 4th day, and the duration will be longer. Jaundice in preterm infants will last for 14 days or longer.
Neonatal breast milk jaundice: jaundice starts 4-7 days after birth and lasts for about 2 months, mainly due to the rise of unconjugated bilirubin, without clinical symptoms.
Neonatal pathological jaundice: jaundice occurs early, and occurs within 24 hours after birth. Jaundice lasts for a long time. After 2-3 weeks of birth, the jaundice still persists or even deepens, or deepens after abatement. The degree of jaundice is heavy, which is golden or all over the body. There is also obvious jaundice in the palm and foot or serum bilirubin is more than 12-15 mg / L. With anemia or pale stool color. Have abnormal temperature, poor appetite, vomiting and other performance.
If it's physiological jaundice, it doesn't need treatment. If it's pathological jaundice, the main treatment is blue light. Therefore, it's necessary to go to the Pediatrics Department of the hospital for treatment and retest the transcutaneous bilirubin test to understand the treatment effect. Whatever the cause of pathological jaundice, nuclear jaundice can be caused in severe cases, and its prognosis
Check the details, expert guidance, easy to deal with neonatal jaundice, neonatal jaundice, Mommy, do not use neonatal jaundice without permission, how to prevent neonatal jaundice, how to deal with neonatal jaundice, how to detect neonatal jaundice
How to care for jaundice baby?
The nursing methods of neonatal jaundice are as follows:
1. Judge the degree of jaundice. Under natural light, parents can observe the degree of newborn skin yellow dye. If it is only facial yellow dye, it is mild jaundice; if it is trunk skin yellow dye, it is moderate jaundice; if yellow dye also occurs in limbs, hands and feet, it is severe jaundice.
2. Observe the color of the stool. If the stool becomes clay color, pathological jaundice should be considered, mostly caused by congenital biliary malformation. If the degree of jaundice is serious, accompanied by symptoms or abnormal stool color, you should go to the hospital in time to avoid delay in treatment.
3. As soon as possible, the fetus will be discharged as soon as possible. Because fetal stool contains a lot of bilirubin, if the fetus is not discharged, bilirubin will be re absorbed into the blood through the special circulation of the liver and intestine of the newborn, so that jaundice increases.
4. Sufficient water for the newborn, too little urination is not conducive to the excretion of bilirubin.
5. During the period of yellow gangrene, we should give enough sugar water and heat, and protect the liver.
6. If the jaundice appears too early or disappears too late, or the degree of jaundice is too heavy, or it gradually reduces and then aggravates again, and the infant has clinical symptoms such as poor spirit, sucking less or refusing milk, it belongs to pathological jaundice, and should be treated in hospital in time.
What medicine should be taken for neonatal jaundice
1, Western Medicine
(1) Glucose and alkaline solution: glucose can supply jaundice baby with heat, nourish heart, liver, brain and other important organs, reduce metabolic acidosis.
(2) Plasma or albumin: the albumin connected with bilirubin can reduce the free unconjugated bilirubin and prevent bilirubin encephalopathy.
(3) Enzyme inducer: it can induce the activity of glucuronosyltransferase in the smooth endoplasmic reticulum of hepatocytes and reduce the serum unconjugated bilirubin.
(4) Adrenocortical hormone: it can prevent antigen from reacting with antibody, reduce hemolysis, and promote the binding ability of glucuronosyltransferase to bilirubin.
2. Chinese Medicine
(1) Xiaohuangli granules: Yinchen 9g, Shizi 3G, rhubarb 3G, Maogen 10g, Lysimachia 6G, Poria 6G.
(2) Yinchenhao Decoction: Yinchen 1.5g, gardenia 9g, rhubarb 3G, licorice 1.5g.
(3) Sanhuang Decoction: Scutellaria 4.5g, Coptis 1.5g, rhubarb 3G.