4hw.com.cn: yunpian cake is a home-made dish in Guangdong, also known as Xuepian cake. It is named for its thin slice and white color. Yunpian cake is rich in nutrition and has the functions of Tonifying the middle and Qi, strengthening the spleen and nourishing the stomach. How is such a delicacy made?
Nutritional value of cloud cake
Nutritional value of yunpian cake
Glutinous rice contains protein, fat, sugar, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, niacin and starch. It is rich in nutrition. It is a warm and strong food. It has the effects of Tonifying the middle and Qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and stopping sweating. It can relieve the poor appetite and diarrhea.
There are many kinds of fatty acids in lard. The content of saturated fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids is the same. They are almost equal. They have certain nutrition and can provide very high calories. The digestibility and absorption rate of vitamin A in human body is higher than 95%. It is a condiment with high content of vitamin A and vitamin D. the proportion of fat in it is smaller than that in butter. It is more suitable for people and children who lack vitamin A. Brief introduction of yunpiangao
Cloud cake is one of the best offerings for Chaozhou people to pay homage to the moon in the Mid Autumn Festival. A few days before the festival, no one does not buy cloud cake, in addition to their own use, he also gave. Chaozhou overseas Chinese, scattered all over the world, will always be brought by the central people or try to buy a few pieces of cloud cake on the eve of the Mid Autumn Festival to comfort their homesickness.
Yunpian cake has many raw materials and extremely fine technology. The main raw materials are glutinous rice, white sugar, lard, olive, sesame, spices and so on. Every raw material should be selected from the best. Let's talk about glutinous rice. Glutinous rice needs to be milled to remove the rice skin and leave the rice heart
When frying, one needs to be fully cooked and the other needs to be kept white; the grinding powder needs to be continuously sieved, and it needs to be as fine as flour; the sugar does not need crystal sugar, but uses the "sugar" of the tulangliao to take the small, loose and instant grains. All kinds of raw materials are processed properly, mixed and mixed, compressed. Finally, the slicer holds a sharp and generous knife and cuts it into pieces, as thin as a page. When you unseal a piece of cloud cake like a book in the 16th grade, you will be amazed by its white color and fragrant smell.
The practice of cloud cake
1. Stir fried rice: select the pure white glutinous rice produced locally, wash it with warm water, and then fish it once with hot water (60 ℃), stack it for 1 hour, spread it out immediately, dry it for 20 hours, sift it, and select the large grain glutinous rice. Stir fry rice with four times coarse sand, and put a little peanut oil (about 42g peanut oil is needed for 21.1kg glutinous rice). Stir fry until the glutinous rice is round and does not blossom.
2. Aging: grind the fried glutinous rice into powder, and store the milled rice in a cool and shady warehouse for 3 months, so as to avoid drying and long-term aging. In order to shorten the time of formation, we now use mung bean sprouts and wet broad beans with high moisture content to wash and mix with cake powder, and store them for 4-7 days, turn them once a day, make the cake powder absorb water evenly, and then sift them.
3. Wet sugar making: mix 50kg sugar with 15kg water, heat to 100-110 ℃, beat syrup into fine white sugar with a beater, put it into a vat for fermentation, pour out the supernatant the next day, and the precipitate is wet sugar.
4. Molding: spread the stored glutinous rice flour on the cloth, cover tightly, and moisten the flour for 7 days under a certain humidity. The moistened powder is stir fried again with low temperature to make the powder loose, then crushed and screened with a grinder, and finally put into shape according to the formula. Before molding, honey osmanthus sugar mixed with a small amount of glutinous rice flour is used as good material, and then into the mold.
5. Slice packaging: after the cake is stewed and shaped, and then steamed for about 5 minutes, take out and sprinkle a layer of cooked flour, put it into the wooden box for heat preservation, so as to make the texture of the cake more soft. Take out the slices the next day, and cut them thinly and evenly. Cut 25 slices every 30 cm, and pack them as you cut them.