tea egg, a famous Chinese snack, is one of the traditional food in China. It is available in most parts of the country. It is a kind of flavored boiled egg added with tea in the process of boiling. Because of its simple production method, it is deeply loved by people. So how to make delicious tea eggs at home? What are the steps to make tea eggs? Let's take a look at it with Xiaobian~
Ingredients: egg amount, tea amount, soy sauce amount, salt amount, ginger amount, sugar amount, fragrant leaves amount.
1. Egg, tea, soy sauce, rock sugar, salt, ginger, Xiangye, star anise, pepper, cinnamon, tangerine peel, fennel.
2. Wash the egg cold water and put it into the pot. Boil it for 7 or 8 minutes.
3. The boiled egg cracked the shell.
4. Add all the ingredients to the egg.
5. Pour in the fresh water that hasn't been boiled for 20-30 minutes.
6. Pour the boiled eggs into the container and let them taste for more than 1 day.
Ingredients: 500g eggs (about 8 pieces), 2 pieces of anise, 1 tablespoon cassia twig, 100g licorice, half cup of red tea, half cup of soy sauce.
1. First boil the red tea with 4 cups of water, then boil it for 10 minutes on a low heat, then remove the tea, and add the anise, Cinnamon Twig and licorice wrapped in gauze into the tea soup.
2. Add soy sauce for seasoning, put in eggs and cook them together. After 10 minutes, remove the eggs, tap the shells with chopsticks to crack them, and then put them back into the soup and cook for 10 minutes.
3. After flameout, leave the eggs in the tea juice and soak them until the soup is cool.
Ingredients: egg, tea, salt, soy sauce and coke.
Method: before boiling the eggs, you should tap them gently with a spoon. When there is a small crack in the eggshell and the sound of beating the eggshell becomes less crisp, the eggs can be put into the pot. The purpose of tapping eggs is to make each egg crack, so that it is easy to taste when cooking, and the cooking time is not too long.
Pour tea and salt into the pot. The cracked eggs will not overflow because of the salt added, and the tea eggs will be cooked completely. Pour the soy sauce into the pot. How much tea, salt and soy sauce you can control flexibly according to your taste. Add water to the pot, about two-thirds of the height of the pot. Pour the coke into the pan. Adding coke is the key to cooking delicious tea eggs, which can not only make tea eggs have a light taste of coke, but also make tea flavor in tea eggs more rich.
1. Before cooking the eggs, you should tap the eggs gently with a spoon. The purpose of tapping the eggs is to make each egg crack, so that it is easy to taste when cooking, and the cooking time is not too long.
2. Add salt when boiling the eggs so that the egg liquid with cracked eggs will not overflow, so that the tea eggs will be cooked completely.
3. When boiling tea eggs, adding coke can not only make the tea eggs have a light cola flavor, but also make the tea flavor in the tea eggs stronger