Traditional Chinese medicine says that "wet weight is like wrapping". Wet weight is like wearing a clothes that has not been washed or dried, which is very uncomfortable. For humidity, it can be adjusted through diet and daily life. When you have these symptoms, be careful. You may have moisture.
Signal 1. Defecation does not take shape
Normal stool is a strip with moderate hardness and softness. If the stool is soft, rotten, sticky and shapeless like an over cooked banana, it is not easy to be washed away when it is stuck on the toilet, which also indicates that your body is wet, and your digestion and absorption function is abnormal.
Signal 2. Thick and greasy tongue coating
If you look in the mirror one day and find that your tongue coating is very thick or that your tongue body is fat, and the edge of your tongue is also accompanied by a very obvious tooth mark, it will prove that the moisture in your body is too heavy and should be adjusted in time. If there is dark and yellow complexion, puffiness of eyelids when getting up in the morning, or obvious pouch, these signals indicate heavy moisture in the body.
Signal 3: sour calf
If you wake up in the morning, you will suddenly feel the pain in your calves. If you feel heavy, others will find that you have gained a lot of weight recently, which proves that you have the phenomenon of puffiness, which is also caused by the heavy moisture in your body.
Signal 4. Poor appetite
When it's time to eat, there's no hunger. If you eat a little, you'll feel bloated in your stomach. There's also a faint nausea in the process of eating. This phenomenon is also one of the manifestations of weak spleen and stomach function and excessive moisture in the body, and it is more likely to occur in summer.
What food can remove moisture
1. Corn: it has the functions of regulating appetite, reducing turbidity and diuresis. It is suitable for urinary calculi or chronic nephritis, edema, hypertension, anorexia, etc.
2. Gaoliang: it has the functions of strengthening the spleen, benefiting the kidney, moistening and stopping dysentery. It is suitable for children's dyspepsia, damp heat diarrhea, diarrhea and other diseases.
3. Lentils: it has the functions of invigorating the spleen and improving the health, relieving heat and dampness, etc., and is suitable for the diseases such as heat dampness, diarrhea, vomiting due to spleen deficiency, loose stools, diarrhea and edema, and leucorrhea.
4. Yiren: it's good for water and dampness, spleen and diarrhea. It's suitable for diarrhea, edema and beriberi, rheumatism and arthralgia, spleen deficiency and diarrhea, flat wart and other diseases.
5. Onion: it has the functions of harmonizing stomach qi, removing dampness and phlegm, detoxifying and killing insects, etc. it is suitable for chest tightness, epigastric fullness, cough and phlegm, dysuria and other diseases.
6. Water celery: it has the effect of clearing away heat and promoting diuresis. It is suitable for urination and drenching pain, urination bleeding, and other diseases.
7. Purslane: it has the functions of clearing away heat and dampness, dispersing blood and detumescence. It is suitable for acute enteritis, dysentery, urinating blood, urinating heat, jaundice, gingivitis and other diseases.
8. Wax gourd: it has the functions of clearing heat and promoting water, reducing swelling and detoxification, promoting fluid production and eliminating boredom. It is suitable for such diseases as hot and thirsty in summer, edema, poor urination, eliminating thirst and inducing drinking, and water puffiness and fullness.