Yo, Chek, I'd like a set of pancakes and fruits. As a famous snack in Tianjin, pancake fruit is very popular. It's one of the most popular breakfasts. Pancake fruit is made up of pancake and fruit. They are well matched and have a unique flavor.
Pancake fruit practice
Pancake fruit material:
150g flour, 1 / 4 teaspoon salt, 1 / 8 teaspoon baking soda, 1 / 8 teaspoon non aluminum baking powder, 10g vegetable oil and 70g warm water.
Pancake paste materials: 80g mung bean noodles, 60g millet noodles, 1 egg, 1 / 4 teaspoon five spice powder, thin soup or water (about 200g).
Sauce materials: 1 / 2 tbsp of red bean curd, 1 tbsp of Li Jinji's mashed garlic and black bean sauce, 1 tbsp of June sweet noodle sauce and 1 tbsp of cold and white boiled water.
Other ingredients: 2 coriander, 2 shallots, 2-3 tablespoons white sesame, 2 ham, 1 lettuce.
1. Cut the shallots into small pieces. Put the mung bean flour and wheat flour into a large bowl.
2. After the two kinds of mixture are even, add 180g of water in several times, and stir while adding water until it becomes a paste without even particles.
3. Heat the pan, pour in a little oil, and spread the oil on the bottom of the pan with kitchen paper.
4. Spoon 1 / 4 of the batter into the pot.
5. Immediately rotate the pan by hand to make the batter evenly spread over the pan.
6. Put in one or two eggs.
7. Use a shovel to break the layer of egg yolk and make the mixture of egg yolk and egg white evenly spread over the cake.
8. Put in the scallion before the egg liquid solidifies.
9. Turn the cake over and continue to bake for about 1 minute.
10. Spread the cake on the pan (iron plate).
11. Brush with sweet sauce and chili sauce respectively.
12. Put in the oil strip, pay attention to tear the two strips by hand before putting the oil strip
13. Use the tool to roll the pancake, sprinkle the green onion according to the needs of the guests, spread the sweet sauce and chili sauce again, sprinkle a little sesame
14. Set shape and get out of the pot.
Introduction to pancake fruit
When it comes to pancake fruit, we can't help mentioning pancakes from Shandong Province. It's the pancakes from Shandong Province that give us a delicious snack with strong Tianjin characteristics -- pancake fruit. Pancakes have a history of more than 100 years in Tianjin. It is said that it was originally founded by a Hui people surnamed MA in Shandong Province. At first, it was just a Shandong pancake roll with a stick of oil and green onions.
Pancakes and fruits are Tianjin snacks. It is composed of mung bean pancakes, eggs, oil sticks or crispy 'Combs', with sauce, chopped green onion and chili sauce (optional) as seasoning. It tastes salty and fragrant. Today's pancakes and pancakes are not only pancakes made from mung bean noodles, but also soybean noodles, black bean noodles and so on.
Pancake fruit can only be seen at the breakfast stand in the morning, beside the road or in the community. The stand is mainly a small cart for making and selling pancake fruit. It only takes a few minutes to make a set of pancake buns.
Eating method of pancakes and fruits
Pancakes and fruit with a bowl of crispy vegetables. Cut the pancakes into willow leaves and put them in the brine. The brine is to stir fennel and chopped green onion and ginger with clear oil, add salt, soy sauce, Euryale powder and water to make the brine. It's pure, so as to ensure that the intestines and stomach in the morning will not be 'disturbed' by greasy. Then put the bowl into a bowl, then add sesame paste, bean curd, pepper, coriander and dried incense.
1. The pancake is made of mung bean flour and flour. You can also use flour only, but the taste of the finished product will be slightly sticky. The mung bean flour is used more, because of the lack of muscle strength, the skin is easy to break, and it is not easy to operate, so the mung bean flour can be used up to 1 / 3.
2. Scallion, according to personal preferences, no need.
3. Sauce, can be sweet sauce, hot sauce, can also be added to the right amount of tofu milk.
4. The oil stick is as soft as the remaining oil stick. You can bake it in a pan first and then use it. You can also change it into a fried grate.