4hw.com.cn: the CET-4 and CET-6 will begin in 2018. English is a compulsory course for many majors. Every year, many students apply for CET-4 and CET-6. When is the CET-4 and CET-6 in 2018? Let's take a look at the schedule of CET-4 and CET-6 in 2018.
1、 Examination time
In the first half of 2018, CET4-6 and A-B were held on June 16-17. The specific schedule is as follows:
2、 Rules for examinees
1. Candidates applying for CET4-6 and A-B must sign the letter of commitment for integrity examination.
2. Enter the site according to the specified time. No admission is allowed if you are late. Take the initiative to show the examination permit and ID card, consciously accept the identity verification and entrance security inspection, and sign on the examination checklist as required and enter the site according to the number.
3. In addition to 2B pencil, black signing pen, no envelope rubber and other necessary exam supplies, it is forbidden to bring any books, newspapers, notes, materials, drafts, mobile phones and other wireless communication tools, audio-visual equipment, electronic equipment and other items into the venue.
4. After taking the seat, put my examination permit and ID card on the desk for verification.
5. Before answering questions, please fill in the information such as name, examination permit number and so on accurately in the corresponding column of the test book (test questions) and the answer card as required. The answer sheet is invalid if there is any mistake or omission in filling in or unclear writing.
6. You are not allowed to hand in your papers and leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
7. The answer must be filled in the specified position. The written part shall be signed with black writing pen, and the filled part shall be written with 2B pencil, otherwise it will be invalid. Candidates in the examination hall are not allowed to borrow stationery from each other without permission. If there is any stationery problem, they can raise their hands to the invigilator for solution.
8. Do not ask the invigilator questions about the contents of the test questions. In case of any damage, wrong distribution or unclear handwriting of the test paper, you can raise your hand to the invigilator to report.
9. Strictly abide by the discipline of the examination room. For those who violate the rules of the examination room and disobey the management of the examination staff, the examination results shall be cancelled and dealt with according to the school discipline and rules.
10. Only after the opening instruction is issued can the question be answered, otherwise it will be dealt with as a rush answer; if the test book is not read in advance according to the instruction, and the earphone is worn during the non listening test time, it will be dealt with as a violation; once the end of the test instruction is issued, the answer will be stopped immediately, and the test paper will be placed on the desktop, otherwise it will be dealt with as a drag answer. The invigilator can only leave the site after counting the test papers and answering cards and giving instructions. It is strictly forbidden to leave the examination room with test papers and answer cards.
11. Consciously obey the management of the examination staff, and shall not obstruct the invigilation work for any reason. The invigilator has the right to deal with the problems in the examination room according to the regulations. Those who disturb the order of the examination room, intimidate or threaten the examination staff will be transferred to the public security organ for investigation.