Compared with traditional toothbrush, electric toothbrush is more scientific and effective. The traditional toothbrush is difficult to completely remove the plaque, and the improper brushing method greatly reduces the cleaning effect of brushing. Experiments have proved that the electric toothbrush can remove 38% more plaque than the manual toothbrush, and its cleaning ability has been unanimously recognized by oral experts. It can be concluded that the electric toothbrush can remove the plaque more thoroughly and reduce gingivitis and gingival bleeding. The electric toothbrush has the following advantages: (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
1. Easy to use
Before rest or when we get up in the morning, we don't have much spirit and strength, so we can't guarantee the time of brushing and the standard of brushing action, so the health care effect of teeth will be greatly reduced. The electric toothbrush can solve this problem well. The automatic rotation of the brush head and the overall design in line with the ergonomics ensure the effective and convenient brushing. It's so convenient to use, so it's easy to brush your teeth, and it's easy to cultivate our good habits.
2. Reduce damage
When using ordinary toothbrush to brush teeth, the intensity of use is controlled by the user himself. Sometimes it is inevitable that the intensity of brushing teeth is too large, or the incorrect saw type cross brush method is used, which will cause damage to teeth and gums. Experiments show that the electric toothbrush can reduce the brushing intensity by about 60% as long as it is used properly
3. Deep cleaning
The electric toothbrush is able to generate high frequency vibration by rotating quickly, instantly decomposing toothpaste into fine foam, and cleaning the teeth thoroughly. At the same time, the vibration of the brush can promote the blood circulation of the oral cavity, and it has unexpected effect on the gingival tissue. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jiankang.html)
The following 6 points should be paid attention to when using the electric toothbrush:
1. When purchasing electric toothbrush for the elderly, children or disabled, it is better to choose the integrated design of brush head and brush handle to avoid swallowing the brush head by mistake.
2. Try to use a small brush head so that you can go deep into the mouth and clean the back teeth.
3. Compared with the traditional manual toothbrush, the electric toothbrush moves at the speed of thousands of times per minute or even tens of thousands of times under the electric drive, and the efficiency is much higher than the manual toothbrush, but it also has higher requirements for the bristles, so as to prevent the gums from being damaged during the brushing process.
4. Because the electric toothbrush has the function of forced rotation and vibration, its action force is far greater than the ordinary toothbrush. Therefore, when brushing your teeth, you need to reduce 60% of the strength compared with the ordinary toothbrush to avoid damage to your teeth and gums due to excessive force.
5. At least 2 minutes of brushing time shall be ensured, and the inner, outer and occlusal surfaces of each row of teeth shall be effectively cleaned, especially the lower tooth tongue surface, which is the most difficult to clean and easy to be missed, so it must be consciously cleaned.
6. Replace the brush head every 3 months. After using the brush head for a period of time, the brush hair will become rough and easy to damage the gums. Experiments have shown that the plaque removed by the new brush head is 30% more than that after 3 months of use.