Sihai network

How to get rid of alcohol after drinking

Sihaiwang: after alcohol is absorbed into the human body through the gastrointestinal tract, 10% of it will be discharged out of the body with respiration and urination. The remaining 90% were metabolized in the liver. Under the action of alcohol dehydrogenase, acetaldehyde is decomposed into acetaldehyde, and acetaldehyde is converted into acetic acid under the action of acetaldehyde dehydrogenase.

It can be seen from the metabolic process of alcohol that there may be two 'reliable' ways to relieve alcohol: (1) to delay the absorption of alcohol in the gastrointestinal tract and avoid the sharp increase of alcohol concentration in the blood; (2) to increase the quantity of alcohol dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase, or to increase their activity.

Delay the absorption rate of alcohol in gastrointestinal tract

Pad some food before drinking, can slow down the speed of drinking, and can slightly reduce the absorption of alcohol, to gain some time for alcohol metabolism. In the process of drinking, eating something and drinking water at any time can promote the excretion of alcohol in urine, but also supplement water and minerals.

(1) Acetic fruit

Organic acids can interact with ethanol to form ester substances, so as to achieve the purpose of alcohol.

(2) Drink more water during drinking, especially honey water

Drink some water at any time when drinking, which can promote alcohol excretion with urine. Honey contains a special fructose, which promotes the decomposition of ethanol, alleviates headache symptoms, and has hypnotic effect.

(3) Yoghurt

Yoghurt can protect gastric mucosa, delay alcohol absorption, and the rich calcium content in yoghurt is especially effective to relieve the symptoms of dysphoria after drinking.

Improving the efficiency of alcohol dehydrogenase and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase

The quantity and activity of alcohol dehydrogenase and acetaldehyde dehydrogenase are determined by heredity, and it is difficult to supplement exogenous. Generally, we should pay attention to the maintenance of liver health, drink less, eat less greasy things, and avoid the virus that can cause hepatitis, which can maintain the quantity and activity of these two enzymes.

Some antidotes claim to be able to improve the quantity and efficiency of both, but in fact, human beings still haven't invented really effective antidotes. Some "antidotes" make the drunk feel awake and comfortable just because they contain diuretic, analgesic and excitatory ingredients, which can relieve headache and nausea. Eating them will increase the burden on the liver.