Eel meat is very delicious, but since the event of eel gate, people's impression of eel has been greatly reduced. In fact, eel is also a very nourishing food in daily life, but the cleaning process is very troublesome. Today's small edition will teach you how to clean eel! Eel is rich in DHA and lecithin, which is the main component of the cell membrane of human organs and tissues, and it is also Brain cells are indispensable for nutrition.
According to American experimental research data, regular intake of lecithin can improve memory by 20%. Therefore, eating eel meat has the effect of nourishing brain and keeping fit. The special substance eel element contained in it can reduce blood sugar and regulate blood sugar, has a better therapeutic effect on diabetes, and contains very little fat, so it is an ideal food for diabetic patients. Eels contain surprisingly high amounts of vitamin A. Vitamin A can improve vision and promote the metabolism of skin membrane. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jujia.html)
1. Pour about 90C hot water on the fish, then scrape off the slime which is whitened by the hot water with a small teaspoon, and then rinse it with cold water. This method is quick, convenient and efficient, but it will slightly damage the fresh and smooth taste of the fish skin.
2. Evenly sprinkle 0.5-1 tbsp of coarse salt on the fish, scrub it with force, and then sprinkle a proper amount of raw meal to remove the slime on the fish, and then rinse it with water. This method is complex, but it can effectively retain the fresh taste of the fish and the smoothness and tenderness of the fish skin. (this article is exclusively compiled by WYH, editor of sihai.com. If you need to reprint it, please indicate the source and source. Related article link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/jujia.html)
The specific methods of cleaning and deodorizing after the eel is bought back:
1. After buying back, pour the eel into a basin, and clean the blood water on the surface with clear water.
2. Pour out the water, prepare some salt, sprinkle it on the eel, and then start scratching, so as to thoroughly remove the mucus on the surface of the eel.
3, to see the rubbing out of the rich foam, that is, can be thoroughly cleaned with water (edge grasping rubbing side with the best mobile water), repeated cleaning several times better.
4. When the water becomes clear, drain off the excess water in the basin, sprinkle with white pepper and cooking wine, marinate to remove fishiness.