Sihaiwang: from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, loquat tastes sweet and sour, with a little cool in its flat attribute, which can be eaten by anyone with physical fitness. It can clear lung heat and reduce stomach qi, which is also helpful for irritability and thirst. In general, loquat cream can be stored in refrigerator. The temperature of the refrigerator is relatively low, which can play a good role in keeping fresh. So how long can self-made loquat cream be put in the refrigerator? Let's take a look at it in detail!
Do you want to refrigerate the loquat cream
Because loquat cream contains animal protein which is easy to deteriorate, and it usually takes about one month to take it, so we should pay attention to the quality and mildew prevention during taking. Loquat paste should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place. If there is a refrigerator at home, it can be refrigerated and stored in the refrigerator. When taking loquat paste, the action should be fast to avoid water drop caused by temperature difference. The spoon for taking the medicine must be dry to avoid the entry of raw water. The spoon is best fixed and dedicated. The container for storing the paste is also very important. It is better to use a porcelain or glass tank. It should not be stored in a metal container No chemical reaction.
How long can the homemade loquat cream be put in the refrigerator
Self made loquat cream can be put in refrigerator for 2 to 3 months.
Because there is no food preservative in the loquat cream, the storage period is not very long. Generally, if the loquat cream is stored in the refrigerator, the shelf life is from two months to three months. If it is stored at room temperature, it can be stored for up to one month. The loquat cream is put into a sealed glass bottle which is scalded with boiling water and sterilized. The whole bottle is put into the refrigerator and needs to be eaten When scooping out a small scoop of water to drink or eat directly.
The method of making loquat cream
Raw materials: loquat, crystal sugar
1. First, remove the skin and core of loquat, and clean it with clear water or mineral water. It's better to use mineral water clean and sanitary.
2. After washing, we need to use sticks or spoons to mash loquats and put them into the pot.
3. Take out a certain proportion of ice sugar and pour it into the pot with loquat. Boil it directly without extra water.
4. After the loquat in the pot is boiled, we still need to grind the scallop into powder, then add water to mix the juice and pour it into the boiling loquat pot, and continue to boil for three hours.
5. Boil for three hours and then add a proper amount of ice sugar, mainly to prolong the preservation time.
6. If the stewed loquat appears thick, we can turn off the heat of loquat juice collection and put the loquat cream in the bottle for storage.
Notes on Loquat cream
1. Loquat cream can be stored in low temperature, shade or refrigerator.
2. When using, it is recommended to take part of the large pot and put it in the glass bottle first, so as to avoid opening the large pot every day, which is prone to mildew for a long time.
3. Each time you scoop the cream, use a dry spoon to scoop it up and down.
4. If the cream is moldy, remove the moldy part and steam it in water; cover it with gauze and store it in the refrigerator after it is completely cool.