How much does social security pay in a month in 2018 calculation method and process of social security payment in 2018
4hw.com.cn: young people in many cities will choose to pay a social security in order to live a secure life. If the unit or company does not pay social security benefits to employees, individual payment of social security has become a choice for many people, and many small partners do not know how to pay social security. Let's take a look at the calculation method and process of social security payment in 2018 together with small editors!
The payment methods of social security can be divided into individual payment and unit payment. In general, when the social security fund is paid in the name of an individual, it can only be the pension and medical insurance in the social security, while when the unit pays the society, it can get more benefits. The unit can help the individual pay several fees, such as pension, medical insurance, housing fund, work-related injury insurance, unemployment insurance and maternity insurance. Let's explain the specific process of individual social security payment.
How do I pay for social security?
Individual pay social security, can pay pension and medical insurance these two parts only. The specific process is as follows:
1. How to pay social security can be done as a freelancer (pension + medical treatment);
2. Insured conditions: urban household registration or non-agricultural household registration;
3. Place of handling: social security service point of local community street, or social security bureau (Labor Security Bureau) at district and county level;
4. Basic information needed in how to pay for social security: household register, ID card and photocopy, 2 1-inch photos; (this article is edited and collated by sihai.com, reprinted and noted the source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
5. Payment standard: Based on the local social average wage in the previous year, the proportion of pension payment is 20%, and the proportion of medical treatment is about 9%. At present, there are 80% and 100% options.
Two forms of individual payment of social security
1. Delivered by the unit.
[note] the unit and the individual will pay together in proportion. The individual part will pay the endowment insurance at 8% of the average monthly wage of the previous year, medical insurance at 2% and unemployment insurance at 0.5-1%;
2. Individuals pay social insurance with flexible employees.
[note] according to the stipulated payment base and proportion, different regulations in different regions, general endowment insurance is paid in the proportion of 18-28%, and medical insurance is generally paid in the proportion of 6-10% of the local average social wage level of the previous year.
How to pay social security for people from other places?
If the non local household registration personnel want to handle the social security in the local area, they need to apply for the "social security transfer" procedure, and the specific process is as follows: (this article is compiled by sihai.com, reprinted and noted with the source, the original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
1. After the insured person establishes the basic endowment insurance relationship and pays the fees in the new employment place according to the regulations, the employer or the insured person shall submit a written application for the transfer and continuation of the basic endowment insurance relationship to the social security agency of the new insurance place;
2. Within 15 working days, the social security agency of the new insured place shall review the transfer and continuation application, send a letter of acceptance to the social security agency of the place where the original basic endowment insurance relationship of the insured person is located, and provide relevant information, and make a written explanation to the applicant or the insured person if the transfer and continuation conditions are not met;
3. Within 15 working days after receiving the letter of acceptance, the social security agency in the place where the original basic endowment insurance relationship is located shall handle all the procedures of transfer and continuation; (this article is compiled by sihai.com and reprinted with the source indicated, the original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
4. After receiving the basic endowment insurance relationship and funds transferred by the social security agency of the place where the original basic endowment insurance relationship of the insured is located, the agency of the new insured place shall complete the relevant procedures within 15 working days, and inform the employer or the insured person of the confirmation in time;
5. The payment period of endowment insurance is calculated cumulatively, and there is a gap between them, which can be supplemented but not supplemented.
Regulations on individual social security payment policies
1. The payment base of basic endowment insurance for Urban Self-employed and flexible employees is the average wage of local on-the-job employees in the previous year. The payment proportion is 20%, of which 8% is recorded in the personal account. After retirement, the basic pension is calculated and paid according to the method of basic pension for enterprise employees. (this article is edited and sorted by sihai.com, reprinted and noted the source, original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life )
2. In the aspect of medical insurance, for the self-employed and self-employed, they can choose to only build a co-ordination fund instead of an individual account, and pay the basic medical insurance premium at 4.2% of the local average monthly wage of the previous year; or they can choose to pay at 8% of the local average monthly wage of the previous year, and establish an individual account! For the employees to participate in medical insurance, the unit bears 6% and the individual bears 2%;
3. After the completion of endowment insurance procedures, take the completed endowment insurance procedures and relevant certificates to the local medical insurance center to pay medical insurance;
4. The minimum payment period of endowment insurance is 15 years, and the minimum payment period of medical insurance is 25 years. When reaching the retirement age, they can apply for pension benefits and medical reimbursement benefits.
Is it worthwhile to pay social security by yourself?
1. First of all, don't pay the insurance intermittently. It's not good for you to pay it intermittently. For example, if you continue to pay the endowment insurance, you can only get it back from your account when you withdraw the insurance. However, so much money that enters the social planning will not be returned to you. If you don't return the insurance, you must pay the late payment. There is also the calculation of the payment period. If you have withdrawn the insurance, the period must start from the time of renewal. The intermittent payment of medical insurance also has a time problem of interrupting the enjoyment of reimbursement system. Therefore, do not discontinue the payment of social insurance except for special circumstances. (this article is compiled by sihai.com and reprinted to indicate the source. Original link: http://www.4hw.com.cn/life/)
2. How to pay social security cost effectively depends on the amount of premium. Even the lowest level is not a small number! How to make it cost effectively? The longer you live, the more you live!