How can wechat judge whether the other party blackmails or deletes itself
4hw.com.cn: many times, you can't receive any notice when you delete your wechat. If you are a stranger, it doesn't matter. If you are deleted by someone who cares about you, it's not good. How can you judge whether the other party deleted yourself on wechat? Let's take a look at the tips.
1. Open wechat client with mobile phone, log in wechat, click the main menu (me) menu at the bottom of wechat interface, and click (settings) option to enter wechat settings.
2. Enter (setting) interface and click (general) menu.
3. Enter the (general) menu and click the (function) menu.
4. After entering the (function) menu, enable the (group sending assistant) function and click enter.
5. Enter (group hair assistant) and click (start group hair) and (new group hair).
6. Enter (new group sending) first check the friends who need to send messages in group, or select all friends and click next.
7. After selecting the friends who need to send messages in groups, enter the message editing interface, and start editing the text message. The content can be inserted into voice and expression, or copied and pasted into the URL link. Click send after confirming that there is no error, thus completing all operations of wechat group sending messages.
8. After the message is sent, wait for a few minutes to see if all the sending results are successful. If some messages are not sent successfully, there may be a similar prompt that is not a friend of the other party, which may indicate that the friend who has not sent successfully has deleted you from his / her friend list.