4hw.com.cn: in Shaanxi, both "noodle skin" and "cold skin" belong to flour products, but they are different in taste, so they have their own characteristics. It's not hard to roll the dough. Let's see.
What do you use to roll the dough
The dough is made of water, wheat flour and wheat starch. The dough is made of wheat flour and water. After washing, the gluten and water are separated, and then fermented. The special equipment heats the dough. There is another important step to make the dough, that is, rolling the dough into pieces and steaming, cooking oil cloth treatment, cooling, cutting and packaging to make the dough;
After the dough is cooked, it is soft and hard, tastes unripe, and does not stick to teeth. The color is even, and it is milky white or gray white. It has the color taste and smell of "Pitt", slightly sour taste.
How to make "face rolling" at home
[ingredients] (for two people) flour (preferably high gluten flour) 2 cups (1 cup of 240ml, 2 cups of flour about 250g); cold water about 2 cups; salt 1 teaspoon (3G).
1. Sift the flour and salt (it's ok if you don't have a sieve), and add a little water to make the batter. Pay attention not to add too much water each time, add a little bit, mix well and then add again, so that the batter is smooth without powder. The more times you stir it, the stronger the cold skin you make. Stir for about 20 minutes. It should be noted that the batter should not be too thin, otherwise the steamed cold skin is easy to break and has no tendons. As shown in the picture: This is the batter after mixing, it can be seen that it is very smooth.
2. Put the batter into the refrigerator and refrigerate it for at least three hours (room temperature in winter). It's called wake-up noodles. I usually leave it overnight. It is very important to solve the problem that flour is not gluten in foreign countries as we all know.
3. Take out the wake-up batter and restore it to room temperature. In this process, wipe the model of steamed cold skin for standby.
4. Use a saucepan to boil a large pot of boiling water. Then prepare the lubricating oil bowl: in a small bowl, pour a little edible oil (any vegetable oil can), and then add a little water.
5. When the water is boiled, brush a little oil into a model, scoop a spoon of batter and pour in. The amount of batter is controlled by the individual. If you like the thick cold skin, you can scoop it up a little more. Otherwise, you can have a little less. You can have one or two experiments.
6. Shake the batter in the model evenly and cover the bottom of the model evenly with batter.
7. Put the batter into the boiling water pan and cover it. Keep the fire going.
8. Repeat steps 5 and 6, and pour the other model into the batter. In this process, the batter in the first model will bubble slowly. If the lid is transparent, you can see it clearly. The batter is steamed when it's puffed up.
9. Wear cotton gloves to take out the steamed model and put it in cold water to cool (put the second one into the pot to continue to steam when the first one is frozen). There are two options.
First, put the model upside down under the cold water pipe;
Second, store a pool of cool water in the pool and float the model inside, but the effect is not as good as the first one.
10. Use a brush to brush a layer of oil on the surface of the steamed cold skin. Peel the cold skin off slowly.
11. Brush both sides of the steamed cold skin with oil, dip the knife in cold water, cut the cold skin into the width you like, and mix in the seasoning you like. OK, you can taste it.
PS. seasoning practices:
Ingredients: salt, vinegar, soy sauce (optional), sesame paste, mashed garlic (optional), peeled cucumber shreds or green bean sprouts (optional), spicy oil, monosodium glutamate (optional). Put vinegar in the pot, add one or two grass nuts, add some water to boil and cool. Add more water and a little salt to the mashed garlic. Blanch the bean sprouts and put them in cool water. Peppers need more oil.
Mixing method: put the cold skin into the bowl and shake it; put the vegetables and seasonings according to the taste. Note that there are two methods of deployment:
1. Rural mixing method: cucumber shreds are used for dishes, salt is selected for seasoning, vinegar, soy sauce, horseradish, mashed garlic water are put into bowls with cold peelers, mixed well and then divided into bowls
2. City mixing method: bean sprouts for vegetables, salt, vinegar, hot pepper, sesame paste, monosodium glutamate and cold skin are put into the bowl together, and they are mixed and eaten by themselves
The difference between rolling and cold skin
1. The two methods are basically the same. It's just that there's gluten in the skin, not in the cold skin.
2. There is a significant difference in the taste between the two. The cold skin is stronger and more flexible than the noodle skin, so it is generally smaller than the noodle skin.
3. The cold skin is made of rice paste. Special varieties of rice are made by soaking, grinding and steaming. It's a little like Guangdong's Hepan in terms of technology, but the taste is totally different.
4. The dough is made of flour and flour, which are washed in water, washed out of gluten, and then steamed in a cage with the washed powder.