4hw.com.cn: in accordance with the notice of the examination center of the Ministry of education on matters related to the examination of the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers in the first half of 2018 (Trxh  no.249) and the implementation plan for the reform of the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers in Liaoning Province (Trial) (LGF  No.190), we hereby announce the matters related to the interview of the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers in the first half of 2018 Next:
1、 Written examination score query
In the first half of 2018, the scores of the written examination for the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers were announced by the examination center of the Ministry of education. The examinee was born on April 19, 2018 and logged on the website (www.ntce. CN) to query the scores of the written examination.
2、 Time and place of interview
（1） Interview time. May 19-20, 2018 (see the examination permit for the specific time and place).
（2） Interview location.
1. The teacher qualification examination interview of primary school, junior middle school and senior middle school shall be set in each city, and the interview place shall be determined by the local education administrative department.
2. In spring, the kindergarten teacher qualification examination interview and examination sites are located in Shenyang Normal University, Dalian Vocational and technical college and Jinzhou Normal College.
3、 Interview content and form
（1） Interview content. It mainly assesses the applicant's professional cognition, psychological quality, appearance, speech expression, thinking quality and other basic qualities of teachers, as well as teaching design, teaching implementation, teaching evaluation and other basic teaching skills. If you need to know about the interview information such as "examination standard" and "examination outline" (interview part), you can visit the website of the qualification examination of primary and secondary school teachers of the Ministry of education.
（2） Interview form. The interview adopts structured interview, situational simulation and other methods, and is carried out through the following links: question selection, lesson preparation (activity design), answer to specified questions, trial lecture (demonstration), reply (statement), score, etc.
（3） Interview procedure.
1. waiting for exams. Candidates with interview permit and ID card will arrive at the test site on time and enter the waiting room.
2. draw questions. According to the arrangement of test points, log in the interview evaluation software system, and the computer randomly selects test questions from the question bank. (kindergarten candidates select one of the two test questions, and the rest only one). After the candidates confirm, the system prints the list of test questions.
3. prepare lessons. Candidates will enter the preparation room with the preparation paper and the list of test questions, and write a lesson plan (or activity demonstration plan) for 20 minutes.
4. answer the required questions. Candidates are guided into the designated interview room by the staff. The examiner randomly selects 2 specified questions from the question bank, and the examinee answers them for 5 minutes.
5. Trial / demonstration. Candidates will give a trial lecture (or demonstration) according to the prepared lesson plan (or activity demonstration plan) for 10 minutes.
6. reply. The examiner will ask questions about the content of the test lecture (or demonstration) and the test items, and the candidates will reply for 5 minutes.
（4） Interview subjects.
1. Kindergarten teacher qualification examination interview is not divided into subjects. The interview subjects of the qualification examination of primary school teachers are divided into: primary school Chinese, primary school English, primary school society, primary school mathematics, primary school science, primary school music, primary school sports, primary school art, mental health education, information technology, primary school general subjects. Candidates need to choose the corresponding subjects. The interview subjects of teachers' qualification examination in junior middle school and senior middle school should be consistent with the three subjects of written examination: subject knowledge and teaching ability.
2. Add some new disciplines according to the requirements of the Ministry of education. The subjects of 'mental health education', 'Japanese', 'Russian' and 'mental health education', 'information technology' and 'general subjects of primary school' are added in the primary and secondary school teachers' qualification examination. The specific interview by the Municipal Education Bureau of their own proposition and organization of the work of the examination area. For interview content, please consult the application area of the Institute.