May 1, 2018 Yunnan high speed travel guide
4hw.com.cn: the May day long holiday in 2018 is about to start. Many small partners are ready to travel. Yunnan is the first choice for many small partners to drive or package tour. Let's take a look at the high-speed traffic guide of May Day Yunnan in 2018.
It is reported that Yunnan Expressway is free during May 1, 2018. The free time of expressway during May 1 holiday in 2018 is from 0:00 on April 29 to 24:00 on May 1, 2018, a total of 3 days. In addition, toll road free passage time also includes spring festival, Qingming Festival, national day and other three national legal holidays.
Which road sections are congested in Yunnan during May 1st?
During the "May 1st" departure period, the congestion and slow speed are mainly concentrated in Kunming. The high-speed sections are: Kun Mo expressway, hang Rui expressway, Shan Kun expressway, Kunming Ring Expressway, Yu Kun expressway, Guang Kun Expressway and Jing Kun expressway.
The peak of high-speed outbound congestion in May 1 Yunnan is from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. on April 29 to 30, and the peak of high-speed return congestion is from 16:00 to 19:00 a.m. on May 1; the trend of high-speed traffic flow in Yunnan Province is: the peak of high-speed outbound traffic is on April 29, and the peak of high-speed return traffic is on May 1.
2018 May 1st Yunnan high speed travel guide
During the long may day holiday, all regions in Yunnan will have peak travel time. In case of traffic control, you can choose the following detour routes:
1. Jiaozi snow mountain bypass route: in case of traffic control in the long downhill section of Wugui mountain of Kunming Wuhan expressway, please take the jiaozi snow mountain special line behind Puji road;
2. Tuanjie Township detour route: in case of traffic control at the long downhill section of Wugui mountain of Kunming Wuhan expressway, please take the Third Ring Road in the west of Kunming City and turn to Hei'an highway to go along the current road to huntuan road to Tuanjie Township;
3. Fumin bypass route: in case of traffic control of Kunming Wuhan expressway, please take Phuket road and turn to national highway 108 to Fumin, which takes about 10 minutes longer;
4. In case of traffic control from Fumin to Luomian, you can bypass National Highway 108;
5. In case of traffic control in Luomian Lujin road section, vehicles to Wuding and Luquan should take the national highway 108 for detour, which takes about 10-20 minutes.