Sihaiwang: Saffron, wolfberry and jujube are also good for health and nourishing. Saffron has the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing stasis, nourishing qi and blood, while wolfberry has the effect of nourishing liver and kidney, nourishing blood and calming nerves, and jujube has the effect of nourishing blood. Can saffron and wolfberry drink together? What are the effects of saffron and medlar? Let's have a look.
Can saffron and Chinese wolfberry red date be soaked together
Saffron has the function of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, nourishing blood and tonifying blood, relieving depression and calming nerves; Lycium has the function of Invigorating Qi, nourishing blood and calming nerves, and alleviating drug resistance. There is no conflict between the three drugs and their efficacy, and there is no obvious side effect, so saffron can be soaked together with medlar and jujube.
What are the benefits of soaking saffron and medlar and jujube in water
Saffron can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, wolfberry can nourish liver and kidney, red dates can nourish blood and replenish blood, the three can increase blood flow and maintain blood vessels unobstructed, which is helpful for the treatment of menstrual disorder, dysmenorrhea and other symptoms caused by blood stasis or blood deficiency.
Invigorate the blood and brighten the eyes
Saffron and jujube have the function of nourishing blood and replenishing blood. Wolfberry can benefit essence and eyesight. It is good for people who often use eyes to drink together with saffron and wolfberry and jujube. It can help supplement blood and blood, nourish liver and eyesight.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that saffron has the effect of relieving depression and calming nerves, wolfberry can nourish the liver and kidney, and red dates can nourish blood and calm nerves. For people with sleep disorders, taking saffron wolfberry and red dates water is helpful to assist sleep and improve sleep quality.
Saffron has the functions of beauty care, blood cooling and detoxification, Lycium barbarum and jujube have the effects of nourishing blood and nourishing blood, which also contains rich vitamin C, which can promote the metabolism of skin cells, regulate the blood and blood of human body, make human face moist, skin luster, and reduce pigmentation.
Method of soaking saffron and Chinese wolfberry and jujube in water
1. 5-8 saffron, 10-15 wolfberry and 3-5 jujube, put them into the cup.
2. Add boiling water to make a bubble and cover for about 3 minutes.
3. Let it cool down before drinking.
What should we pay attention to when drinking the water
1. Dosage. Saffron has a strong effect on promoting blood circulation. If you take it too much, you will be at risk of poisoning. It is suggested that the amount of saffron water should be 5-8, generally no more than 3 G; if you take it too much, it is suggested that it should not be more than 20 g; if you take it too much, it may cause burning symptoms; if you take it too much, it is suggested that it should be 6-15 g, which is easy to cause abdominal flatulence.
2. It is not suitable to take it every day. Saffron, wolfberry and jujube are of the same use, and the taste is warm. If you take them every day, you may get angry. It is generally recommended to stop using them for 1 day every 3-4 days.
Who is not suitable to drink saffron, Chinese wolfberry and red date
1. Pregnant women. Saffron has a strong blood activating effect, can stimulate uterine contraction, pregnant women take it, may appear vaginal bleeding or threatened abortion.
2. Menstrual women. The effect of saffron on promoting blood circulation can stimulate the blood vessels of uterus, which may lead to the increase of menstrual blood volume or the prolongation of menstrual period.
3. People with dry and hot constitution. Saffron, wolfberry and jujube are used together. The medicine is too warm. People with dry and hot constitution may take them, which may aggravate the symptoms of burning, dreaminess and constipation.
4. Weak spleen and stomach. If the spleen and stomach are weak, the digestive function is weak, or there is diarrhea due to spleen deficiency, it is not suitable to take it. Because wolfberry is more nourishing, it will aggravate the symptoms of diarrhea due to spleen deficiency. The skin of red jujube is rough, and the fiber is rich. It may be difficult for the weak spleen and stomach to take it.
5. Phlegm dampness. Saffron, wolfberry and jujube are all nourishing herbs, which are relatively greasy. People with heavy phlegm may aggravate the symptoms of phlegm dampness, such as yellow greasy tongue coating, heavy body sleepiness, too much phlegm, full abdomen, etc.