China has become the country with the largest number of obese people in the world. On April 2, the lancet, a medical journal, published a study on obesity in the world. According to the study, China has surpassed the United States as the world's most obese country. So what are the factors that lead to obesity?
In Sichuan, fat people are not alone. Although the obesity rate is not among the top three in the country, there are many obese people because of the large population base. According to the data released by the health and Family Planning Commission of Sichuan Province, the obesity rate in Sichuan reached 11.1% in 2014, which exceeded the total population of Switzerland, Austria and other countries. From 2005 to 2014, the number of fat people in Sichuan doubled. There are more than 4.7 million new fat people, who can live in several small and medium-sized cities.
What are the causes of obesity?
1. First of all, it is caused by improper diet. Improper diet is an important cause of obesity. This is mainly reflected in two aspects, one is the uneven intake of nutrients. In daily diet, the intake of fat is too much, protein, vitamin and other nutrients are not enough, it is easy to make people fat. On the other hand, they eat too much. It's easy to understand that even if you eat more food with lower calories, it will make you fat.
2. Edema and puffiness. Some people's body's drainage function is poor, excess water accumulation in the body will cause edema obesity. This kind of people want to lose weight, in addition to more exercise, in the diet to eat more diuretic swelling food, such as winter melon, celery and so on.
3. Genetic reasons. Some people may be born fat, which is mainly related to genetics. According to statistics, if parents are obese unilaterally, the probability of their children's obesity is 40%, four times that of ordinary people; if both parents are obese, the probability is as high as 80%, eight times that of ordinary people.
4. Metabolic disorders. The role of metabolism is to remove the burden on the body and the new things that are good for the body. When this mechanism is not working properly, there will be problems, such as high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, and weight gain In addition to diseases, growing old, loving high calorie and high fat foods and bad living habits will slow down metabolism, lead to poor heat metabolism and, of course, obesity.
5. Lack of exercise. The basic metabolic rate of people with less exercise will be low, and the low basic metabolic rate will make the human body lack the ability to consume heat, which is easy to gain weight.