When babies grow up to a certain stage, the nutrition of milk powder and breast milk can not meet their development needs. At this time, they need to add some supplementary food or vegetable juice. What are the benefits of drinking vegetable juice for babies? What vegetable juice is suitable for babies? Let's study together:
1、 Benefits of baby drinking vegetable juice
1. Ko constipation problem
The baby before the age of two is prone to constipation. At this time, the mother can feed the baby some vegetable juice, such as Chinese cabbage juice and radish juice. Vegetable juice is rich in dietary fiber, which can adsorb water and inorganic substances in the human body, stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis, and have a better effect of preventing constipation.
2. Vitamin C supplementation
Mothers can drink tomato juice for their babies. Tomatoes are also rich in nutrition. They contain dietary fiber, lycopene, sugar, vitamins A, B, C, D, organic acids, enzymes and other nutrients, especially the content of VC, which is 3-4 times that of apples. They are suitable for babies with incomplete teeth.
3. Increase appetite
When the baby's appetite drops, the mother may wish to feed the baby some carrot juice. Carrots contain vitamin A and other vitamins, which can improve appetite and prevent ulcers.
2、 3 vegetable juices for babies
【 vegetable juice 】
Raw material: a handful of green vegetables
1. Wash the vegetables and soak them in a dish for 30 minutes.
2. Remove the vegetables and chop them up for use.
3. Add a small bowl of water to the pot, add the broken vegetables after boiling, cover the pot tightly and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Press the dish with a spoon to get the juice.
Mother compulsory: only take the leaves when making, don't bring the ridge, and the dishes should be chopped and boiled; Vegetable juice should be used with cooking to avoid deterioration for a long time; Babies over 6 months can only drink this vegetable juice.
[tomato apple juice]
Ingredients: one tomato, one apple
1. After washing the tomatoes, scald them with boiling water, peel them, and then put them into the juicer to extract juice.
2. The apple is peeled, steamed and juiced.
3. Mix apple juice and tomato juice and shake well.
Mother compulsory: choose ripe and juicy tomatoes; Do not eat on an empty stomach; Suitable for babies over 6 months old.
Ingredients: a small piece of pumpkin
1. Peel and dice the pumpkin.
2. Steam the pumpkin in water and mash it with a spoon.
3. Add or milk to pumpkin puree and mix well.
Mother compulsory: Pumpkin should be rotten; 6 months old baby can be fed directly; It can be fed in rice flour.