E-ticket (online payment)
1. [morning show] Beijing Imperial Palace adult ticket (swiping ID card to enter the park) market price 60 yuan, pre pricing 60 yuan
2. [afternoon] Beijing Imperial Palace adult ticket (swiping ID card to enter the park) market price 60 yuan, pre pricing 60 yuan
3. Entrance price of adult tickets to the Forbidden City (treasure house) in Beijing with ID card is 10 yuan (afternoon gate tickets are required) and the price is 10 yuan in advance
4. The entrance price of adult tickets to the Forbidden City (clock house) in Beijing with ID card is 10 yuan, and the price is 10 yuan in advance
5. [morning session] Beijing Imperial Palace student ticket (with ID card) is priced at 20 yuan in advance
6. [afternoon session] Beijing Forbidden City student ticket (with ID card) is priced at 20 yuan in advance
7. [morning session] Beijing Forbidden City senior ticket (with ID card) is priced at 30 yuan in advance
8. [afternoon] Beijing Forbidden City senior ticket (swipe ID card to enter the park) market price: 30 yuan, pre Pricing: 30 yuan
9. Preferential tickets (students / elderly) for the Forbidden City (clock house) in Beijing (afternoon gate tickets are required) at 5 yuan in the market price and 5 yuan in the reservation price
10. Preferential tickets (students / elderly) for the Forbidden City (treasure house) in Beijing (afternoon gate tickets are required) 5 yuan in the market price and 5 yuan in the reservation price
1. Ticket collection method:
The Meridian Gate of the Forbidden City (the VIP special passage of the south gate is free of queuing by brushing ID card);
All the visitors who buy tickets through the online pre-sale system pass through the special entrance of Meridian Gate (South Gate) for rapid ticket collection;
The Palace Museum adopts a one-way tour route from south to North: the Meridian Gate (South Gate) is only used as the entrance for visitors, and all visitors enter the Palace Museum from the Meridian Gate; the Shenwu gate (North Gate) is only used as the exit for visitors, and all visitors leave the Palace Museum from the Shenwu gate after the visit.
2. Ticket collection Voucher: after the order is submitted successfully, the order SMS will be obtained for free as the ticket collection voucher, and the ID card will be swiped to enter the park. Please take the ID card with you.
3. Ticket Description:
① tickets include: one adult ticket (the first ticket) for the Forbidden City of Beijing, valid on the day of play! You need to show your ID card when you check in the park! Please enter the park before 12:00 noon in the morning, if it is more than 12:00, it will not be refunded once it is reserved! Please enter the park after 12:00 noon in the afternoon.
② old age ticket: only for the elderly over 60 years old (including 60 years old) with valid certificates.
(3) student ticket: except for the foreign student card (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan students; excluding adult education and graduate students), only one student ticket can be purchased for one student card.
④ only one ticket can be booked for each admission day of a certificate, and all orders booked for a single admission day of a certificate must be verified to enter the park in a unified way, not in batches.
⑤ as soon as the pre-sale tickets of the Forbidden City are sold, they will not be returned or changed. Please understand! That is, your visit date can not be modified after it is confirmed and submitted. Please carefully select the visit date and carefully consider the total number of people and the composition of personnel when placing the order, so as to avoid unnecessary economic losses to you. If the itinerary has to be changed due to objective reasons, and the order needs to be modified or cancelled, a ticket loss fee of 100% of the order amount shall be charged.
⑥ after the ticket reservation is successful, please check in and visit the hospital on the visit date you choose. The ticket does not include treasure hall 10 yuan / person and clock hall 10 yuan / person.
Please fill in your name, mobile phone number and second generation ID card number truthfully.
⑧ for products with real name of ID card, please fill in the real name on the ID card, otherwise you can't enter the park smoothly.
(all preferential policies do not include treasure house and watch House)
Students: college, middle school and primary school students (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan students; excluding adult education and graduate students), can purchase student tickets with student cards
Senior citizens: senior citizens over 60 years old (including 60 years old) with valid certificates, half price discount for tickets
Old man: retired cadres can visit for free with their leave certificate
Disabled persons: free visit by disabled persons with their certificates
4. Return and modification rules: the product does not support refund and modification date after booking.
Opening hours of the Forbidden City in Beijing:
① off season opening time: 08:30 clearing time: 16:30 every year [November 1-March 31]
② opening time in peak season: 08:30 clearing time: 17:00
③ in case of major events or special circumstances, if the opening time changes, the website of the Forbidden City will issue a special announcement.
④ in addition to legal holidays and summer holidays (from July 1 to August 31 of each year), closed on Monday is implemented throughout the year.
Introduction to the Forbidden City of Beijing:
The Palace Museum is the largest and most complete wood structure palace complex in the world. Located in the center of Beijing, also known as the "Forbidden City", the Forbidden City is a pearl on the central axis of Beijing. When you enter the Palace Museum, you can walk along the central axis and feel the broad mind of the prosperous imperial dynasty from the ups and downs of the architectural movement; you can capture the gentle atmosphere of the palace life through the exquisite furnishings of the East and West six palaces and the elegant pattern of the inner court Garden; you can trace the historical vicissitudes of the Chinese nation's internal and external troubles a hundred years ago from the yellow curtain rolled up by the East warm Pavilion of the heart nourishing palace. However, this is not the whole palace museum.
The Forbidden City of Beijing, formerly known as the Forbidden City, is the palace of 24 emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Now it refers to the Palace Museum in Beijing. Located in the center of Beijing, it is an unparalleled masterpiece of ancient architecture and the largest and most complete existing wooden structure of ancient buildings in the world. The palace buildings of the Forbidden City are all wooden structures, yellow glazed tile roofs, and blue and white stone bases, decorated with brilliant color paintings. There are four gates in the Forbidden City. The main gate is named Wumen, the east gate is named Donghua gate, the west gate is named Xihua gate, and the north gate is named Shenwu gate. Facing the Shenwu gate of the north gate, Jingshan mountain is made of earth and stone, and the mountains are covered with pines and cypresses.
The buildings of the Forbidden City are arranged along a north-south central axis and unfolded on both sides. The north and South are straight and symmetrical. According to its layout and function, it can be divided into two parts: the "outer court" and the "inner court". The architectural atmosphere of the outer court and the inner court is quite different. In the outer Dynasty, the three main halls of Taihe hall, Zhonghe hall and Baohe hall were the center. Among them, the hall of Taihe in the three main halls, commonly known as "Jinluan hall", was the place where the emperor held court meetings, also known as "the former dynasty". It was the place where the feudal emperors exercised their power and held a grand ceremony. In addition, there are three buildings in the East, Wenhua hall, Wenyuan Pavilion, Shangsi court and nansuo; in the west, there are buildings such as Wuying hall and internal affairs office. The building shape is magnificent, the courtyard is clear and open, symbolizing the supremacy of the feudal regime. The inner court takes Qianqing palace, Jiaotai palace and Kunning palace as the center, and its two wings are the heart nourishing palace, the East six palace, the West six palace, the vegetarian palace and the Yuqing palace, with the imperial garden behind. It is the residence of feudal emperors and concubines.