Uranus is a huge planet in the solar system, but why do some people say that Uranus is the most terrible planet? Unlike the earth, it has no solid surface. Under the thick atmosphere, it is a deep liquid layer, such as liquid hydrogen on the surface of Jupiter, which is as deep as 24000 kilometers! In addition to great gravity and air pressure, the surface temperature is very low.
Where is Uranus scary?
1、 Uranus is the coldest planet in the solar system
Uranus, compared with other planets, is even more terrible. Not to mention a few minutes, you may not be able to stay for a second. Scientists say this is because Uranus is a gaseous planet and its pressure is extremely terrible. When the body appears in such an environment, it will be Ko in an instant. Neptune and Saturn also belong to this gaseous planet.
Uranus's atmosphere is mainly composed of hydrogen and helium. It also contains a high proportion of 'ice' formed by water, ammonia and methane, as well as detectable hydrocarbons. It is the planet with the lowest temperature in the solar system. The lowest temperature is only 49K. There is a cloud structure composed of complex. Water is in the lowest cloud, and methane is in the highest cloud. Life cannot survive, but it has not yet formed.
2、 Ten popular science knowledge about Uranus
1. Uranus, discovered on March 13, 1781, was discovered by William & middot; Herschel, with a diameter of 51118 km and a surface temperature of & minus; 197.2 ℃, 27 satellites rotate clockwise, and the atmosphere is mainly composed of hydrogen, helium, methane and heavy hydrogen.
2. The sunlight of Uranus is 1 / 400 of that of the earth. Humans have been exploring planets suitable for human habitation except the earth. Many people say Mars is suitable for human habitation. What about Uranus? According to scientists, Uranus is a gaseous planet. If human beings live in Uranus, they may die in less than one second. This is one of the reasons why Uranus is terrible.
3. Uranus is the seventh planet from the sun and the third largest planet in the solar system. It is about four times that of the earth. Uranus is too dark and slow. It has not been considered a planet by ancient civilization. The brightness of Uranus can be seen with the naked eye.
4. Uranus is the first planet discovered in modern times. Uranus orbits the sun every 84 years. If Uranus is hollow, about 50 planets can be accommodated in it.
5. Uranus is different from most planets named after Roman gods in the solar system. Uranus is named after Greek gods. Uranus has always been called 'the most boring planet in the solar system' because at first glance, it is not as dynamic as other planets. However, scientists try to prove this view wrong.
6. The season of Uranus can last up to 20 years. The thicker Uranus's atmosphere, the more dense it is. Uranus is the third largest moon in the solar system, second only to Jupiter.
7. Uranus is the second lowest density planet in the solar system, second only to Saturn. This low density means that you can assume that you are standing on Uranus's cloud top.
8. Uranus is the coldest planet in the solar system, although Neptune is much farther from the sun than Uranus. Uranus's 27 moons are all based on the characters in Shakespeare's plays or Alexander & middot; Named after the characters in Pope's works.
9. Methane, or natural gas, makes Uranus blue. It takes about 2 hours and 40 minutes for sunlight to reach Uranus, 20 times longer than it takes to reach earth. Saturn is not the only planet with rings. Uranus has 13 very weak rings.
10. Uranus may smell very smelly. The clouds in Uranus's upper atmosphere are mainly composed of hydrogen sulfide. A day on Uranus is 17 hours and 54 minutes. Uranus was the first planet discovered by telescope.