Dental plaque, also known as dental calculus, refers to the yellow or gray white deposits attached to the surface of teeth, crevices, gingival margin, mainly composed of food debris, mucin in in saliva, bacteria, etc. the composition of dental plaque: formed by microorganisms, exfoliated epithelial cells, white cells, mucin in saliva, proteins, lipids and a small amount of food debris. The newly formed tooth stains are soft and the adhesion is not strong. As long as you brush your teeth carefully, you can remove the tartar.
Otherwise, after 24-48 hours, due to the increase of calcium salt, the calculus is closely attached to the tooth surface, so it is difficult to remove the tooth stain by brushing alone Bacteria in tooth stains are mainly Streptococcus and anaerobe in normal oral cavity. When the tooth stains accumulate to a certain thickness, the bacteria close to the surface of the teeth begin to turn into anaerobic respiration because they are isolated from the air. The acid produced by anaerobic respiration can not be washed away by saliva in time, so it will corrode the mineral composition of enamel and further promote the formation of caries. The tooth stains accumulated at the root will also stimulate the gums, leading to periodontitis and other periodontal diseases, so the tooth stains must be removed early.
Coffee, tea, smoking and red wine are the main culprits for teeth with exogenous coloring. According to statistics, there are 15% - 25% of Chinese smokers, including many female smokers, that is to say, there are 200-300 million Chinese with yellow and black teeth. The effects of coffee, red wine and tea on teeth can not be ignored. Tooth whitening is essentially a process of removing stains and pigments from tooth enamel and enamel. According to the depth of tooth color and the cause of formation, different ways should be taken to whiten.
How to remove tooth stains:
1. The method of brushing teeth at 45 degree angle is very important for the prevention of tooth diseases. Brush teeth after meals every day, and each brushing must reach 2-3 minutes.
*Correct brushing angle and action: place the brush hairs of the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle with the teeth surface, and press them gently at the junction of the teeth and gums. Rotate the small arc gently. Brush the upper teeth from the gums down, and the lower teeth from the gums up.
*Brush the inside and outside of the teeth, remember to clean the inside and outside of the upper and lower teeth. When brushing the inside of the front teeth, stand up the toothbrush and clean the teeth with the power bristles.
*Brush the occlusal surface of the teeth with moderate force, brush the occlusal surface of the teeth in the front and back directions, and use the brush hairs to penetrate into the wisdom teeth to clean the hard to brush parts.
2. Automatic toothbrush has more fun. Compared with ordinary manual toothbrush, electric toothbrush can thoroughly remove 38% of dental plaque. At the same time, the slight vibration caused by the high-speed rotation of electric toothbrush can not only promote the blood circulation of the mouth, but also have a very good massage effect on the gum tissue, so as to achieve the good effect of tooth health care and gum protection. In terms of whitening, electric toothbrush can effectively reduce tooth stains caused by tea drinking, coffee drinking and bad oral conditions, and restore the original color of teeth.
3. The softer the toothpaste is, the better it is. There are two points to focus on when choosing toothpaste. One is fluoride, because long-term use of toothpaste containing fluotai formula can effectively prevent tooth decay; the other is to see what raw materials are selected for the abrasives of toothpaste, because rough Abrasives will cause abrasion to enamel. Long term use of toothpastes with rough abrasives is harmful to teeth.
5. Use lemon juice to whiten teeth as follows:
Every night after brushing your teeth, dip some lemon juice in gauze and rub your teeth, they will become white and bright.
Lemon has strong cleansing power and whitening effect, and contains vitamin C, which can strengthen the teeth.
6. The white teeth can be kept after being wiped with charcoal for a long time
7. The tips of vinegar can remove the dirt and smoke stains. People who often smoke will have a layer of black and yellow smoke stains on their teeth. It's difficult to brush them off with toothpaste, but vinegar brush can make their teeth clean and white. It contains half a mouthful of vinegar, rinses in the mouth for 2-3 minutes, spits out, brushes teeth forcefully, cleans with clear water finally, and can remove smoke scale several times.
8. Orange peel powder as toothpaste can clean the teeth and grind the orange peel into fine powder. When brushing every day, a little toothpaste is added, which can not only make the teeth white, but also make the mouth fragrant. Because orange peel has a strong anti-corrosion and sterilization effect, it can effectively firm the teeth for a long time.
9. Cuttlefish bone powder can effectively clean teeth, grind cuttlefish bone into fine powder and brush teeth, and the teeth can turn from yellow to white.
10. Use toothbrush to dip some baking soda (edible alkali) for tooth cleaning, and brush teeth once or twice a week for three minutes according to normal brushing method, so as to keep the teeth bright and clean.
Effective prescription: wipe teeth twice a day with white papaya slice for 2 minutes every time, and it will be effective for one month
Tea stains, tobacco stains and coffee stains are actually the same substance 'caffeine', which reacts with the acid secretion in the mouth. Because of the habit and hobby of smoking, drinking tea or drinking coffee, there are often such 'caffeine' in the mouth, so there are conditions for continuous reaction with the acid secretion in the mouth. As a result of this long-term reaction, it becomes the cause of the formation of tooth 'Stains', It is easy for these reactants to attach to the surface of enamel and get eroded by the oral acid environment and become some rough parts (this kind of tooth surface erosion is inevitable for everyone). After a long time, they become stubborn and difficult to remove derivatives.
Between derivatives and derivatives, it is a mixed state combination between physiological and physical properties. So far, it seems that there is no way in the world to get rid of the stains and calculus on teeth, that is, tooth washing is the only effective way to get rid of stains quickly. But the disadvantage of tooth washing is also obvious: because the enamel on the tooth surface is damaged after each washing, the speed of tooth stain reattachment is faster and more stubborn.