In summer, thunderstorms occur frequently, which inevitably leads to lightning accidents. Once the human body is hit by lightning, what should we do? On the morning of May 25, an aunt surnamed Zhan in Shenzhen was hit by lightning while climbing the mountain. Fortunately, this aunt is not in any way, but she has several burns on her body. What first aid measures should be taken after being struck by lightning?
When the human body is hit by lightning, cut off the power supply immediately. If the injured person is burned or seriously shocked, lie down and put out the fire as soon as possible. If the wounded lose consciousness, but still have heartbeat and breath, quickly move the wounded to the ventilation place, and let them lie on their back and rest quietly, try to acupuncture points such as zhongchong and zhongchong, then call an ambulance, send them to the hospital for treatment, send them to the hospital, and closely observe the changes of the situation of the injured.
If the breathing and heartbeat of the injured are stopped, check whether there are purple and blue plaques in the body of the injured. If not, it means that the injured is in the state of "pseudo death", and rescue immediately. External chest compression and artificial respiration are the most effective first aid methods. Artificial respiration should be continued for at least 4 hours, or until the injured person recovers breathing. Do not give up first aid, and notify the hospital as soon as possible, which can win precious time for saving life.
When the injured are delivered to the hospital, the hospital shall take the following measures as soon as possible to carry out further rescue:
1. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
2. Long term cardiopulmonary monitoring;
3. Infusion treatment and monitoring to maintain the appropriate urine volume of patients;
4. Observe the situation of myoglobinuria closely, and deal with it actively if there is any abnormality;
5. To judge whether there is the symptom of increased space pressure in limbs, and to decide whether to reduce pressure;
6. Check and monitor the nervous system;
7. Local nursing of burn area, including skin grafting;
8. Laboratory test, including LDH and CPK.