Tomato is a very common vegetable. We can't cook without it. Tomato tastes sour and sweet. It's very delicious. So are tomatoes delicious raw or cooked? What are the classic practices of tomatoes? Let's have a look
Is it better to eat tomatoes raw or cooked
Many people who eat raw tomatoes think that the nutritional value of tomatoes will be destroyed after high-temperature cooking, so they think that eating raw tomatoes may be more nutritious. But in fact, it won't. If you eat tomatoes cooked, its nutritional value will be higher than raw. What's the specific situation?
Tomatoes have a high vitamin content in fruits and are rich in vitamin C. eating them raw can take in a large amount of vitamin C. if they are fried, high temperature will lead to the destruction of vitamin C. from this point of view, eating tomatoes raw is feasible. However, lycopene, an important ingredient in tomatoes, has higher anti-cancer ability than vitamin C. However, lycopene can be absorbed better under high temperature. In addition, some vegetable oils such as soybean oil and peanut oil will be used during cooking. These oils can help to absorb lycopene, Because lycopene is more easily absorbed in the oil environment. Therefore, on the whole, cooked food is more nutritious than raw food.
What are the practices of tomatoes
Scrambled egg with tomato
1. After washing the tomatoes, draw a 'cross' on the top, pour boiling water and scald for 2 minutes, then peel and slice
2. Beat the eggs into a bowl, add a little white pepper, salt and monosodium glutamate, break them up and set aside
3. Wash the shallots and cut them into scallions
4. Pour a little oil into the frying pan and heat it until slightly hot. Pour in the eggs and scatter them quickly. Pour them out after solidification
5, add a little oil to the frying pan and heat it to 7. Heat the tomato and stir fry it. Add sugar and stir fry it. Pour it into the egg and stir fry together. Finally, add a little salt and MSG, and sprinkle with chopped green onion before the pot.
Tomato and egg noodles
1. Wash and slice two tomatoes, mash two eggs, add salt to the egg liquid, and chop an old ginger slice;
2. Put the oil in the pot, heat the oil, pour the egg liquid into the fried egg flower, and take it out;
3. In addition, add oil, heat the oil and saute the chopped ginger. Pour the tomatoes into the pan and fry them. When the tomatoes are out of water, pour the egg flowers into the pan and fry them for a while (you can add a little white granulated sugar, but only a little if you think the tomatoes taste too sour);
4. Then add water to cook (water can be a little more than when making soup). You can cook it for about five minutes, then pour it out into a noodle bowl, add salt (more salt), monosodium glutamate and sesame oil;
5. Cook noodles in another pot with water. When the noodles are good, put them into the noodle bowl with tomato soup, sprinkle coriander and smell delicious.
Stewed beef with tomato
1. Wash the beef and cut it into small cubes. Cut ginger and green onion into sections;
2. When the vegetable oil is heated to 50-60%, fry the beef and take it out;
3. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, put the fried beef, put water (it is appropriate to submerge the meat), add ginger, cooking wine, scallion and salt to taste;
4. Soak the tomato in boiling water for a moment, remove it, peel it, cut it into crescent pieces, put it into the pot, and burn it over a low fire for 60 minutes.
1. Turkey skeleton, add mushroom, add a tomato, stew in casserole for 2 hours;
2. Discard the turkey skeleton and set aside half a bowl of chicken soup and large tomatoes (mushroom and the remaining half a bowl of soup can be reserved for noodles)
3. Take out half a bowl of chicken soup, add tomato sauce, add stewed soft peeled tomatoes (mashed with a spoon), add a piece of cheese and boil
4. Discard the undissolved cheese, put the soup in a small bowl, sprinkle some broken basil and eat
What is the nutritional value of tomatoes
Tomatoes are rich in carotene, vitamin C and B vitamins, which are known as the fruit of magic vegetables. Tomatoes contain 'lycopene', which can inhibit bacteria; Malic acid, citric acid and sugar in tomatoes help digestion. Tomato is rich in vitamin A, which is converted into vitamin A in the human body, can promote bone growth, and has a good effect on the prevention and treatment of rickets, xerophthalmia, night blindness and some skin diseases.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, carotene, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and iodine, as well as protein, sugars, organic acids and cellulose. According to the research and determination of nutritionists: eating 50-100 grams of fresh tomatoes per person per day can meet the human body's needs for several vitamins and minerals.
What are the benefits of eating tomatoes
1. Jianwei Xiaoshi
Tomato contains malic acid, citric acid and other organic acids, which can promote gastric juice secretion, increase gastric acid concentration, adjust gastrointestinal function and contribute to the rehabilitation of gastrointestinal diseases. It contains fruit acid and cellulose, which can help digestion, moisten intestines and defecate, and prevent constipation.
2. Clearing heat and detoxification
Tomato is cool and sweet in taste. It has the effects of clearing heat, generating fluid, nourishing yin and cooling blood. It has a good therapeutic effect on fever and thirst, dry tongue, gum bleeding, stomach heat and bitter taste, and rising virtual fire.
3. Lipid lowering and blood pressure lowering
It contains vitamin C, rutin, lycopene and fruit acid, which can reduce blood cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. In addition, it contains a large amount of potassium and alkaline minerals, which can promote the discharge of sodium salt in blood, have the effects of reducing blood pressure, diuresis and detumescence, and have a good adjuvant therapeutic effect on hypertension and kidney diseases.
4. Anti blood coagulation
Foreign studies have found that a substance called P3 is isolated from the yellow jelly like juice around tomato seeds, which has the effect of anti platelet aggregation and can prevent cerebral thrombosis. Patients suffering from coronary heart disease and stroke can benefit from drinking tomato juice every day.
5. Cancer prevention and anticancer
In recent years, studies have confirmed that lycopene in tomatoes has unique antioxidant activities, which can eliminate free radicals in the body, prevent cardiovascular diseases, and effectively reduce the incidence of pancreatic cancer, rectal cancer, oral cancer and breast cancer, and prevent the process of prostate cancer. Tomatoes also contain anti-cancer and anti-aging glutathione, which can remove toxic substances in the body, restore the normal function of body organs and delay aging. Therefore, tomatoes have the reputation of 'longevity fruit'.