When will Wuda Cherry Blossom open? Reservation time and website of 2019 Wuda Cherry Blossom Festival
4hw.com.cn: it's the season of cherry blossoms again. The campus of Wuhan University always attracts a large number of tourists to watch the cherry blossoms every year. In 2019, the Cherry Blossom Festival of Wuhan University adopts the open reservation mode, and makes an appointment to watch with the ID card. Let's take a look at the reservation address and viewing time of the cherry blossoms of Wuhan University.
Appointment time: to be determined (3 days in advance)
Booking website: http://www.huodongxing.com/go/whuyh Or official wechat appointment
Online booking registration process
The name ID number is 1. The website of Wuhan University is found to be an application link. The registration system is based on real name. Users need to provide mobile phone numbers, names and ID numbers.
2. You can only make an appointment through the Internet and receive the content 'you have successfully signed up for Wuhan University 2018 cherry blossom season & hellip& hellip;' SMS and e-mail prove that you have successfully registered.
Time to visit cherry blossoms
March April (expected)
1. Wuhan University will implement online real name limited free reservation from March 2019 (about two weeks).
15000 people (9000 in the morning and 6000 in the afternoon) make appointments every day on weekdays;
30000 people (20000 in the morning and 10000 in the afternoon) make appointments every day on weekends;
2. Make an appointment from 20:00 p.m. on March 17, and make an appointment in real name for the visit qualification on the third day thereafter (i.e. March 20).
Each person can only make an appointment successfully, and at most 3 ID number can be entered at the time, and 3 people will be appointed.
3. Make an online real name appointment and receive a page reminder that "appointment succeeded" or the content is "you have successfully made an appointment with Wuhan University 2018 Cherry & hellip& hellip;' Information to prove that you have made a successful appointment.
The original of my second-generation ID card (officer's card, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan resident pass or passport) is the only certificate to make an appointment to visit the school. Please take it with you;
4. Those who have successfully obtained the visit qualification, please enter the school according to the appointment date and appointment period. Weekdays: 8:30-14:00 a.m., 12:00-17:00 p.m., weekends: 8:00-14:00 a.m., 12:00-18:00 p.m
5. Alumni of Wuhan University can use the alumni information system（ http://alumnihome.whu.edu.cn/alumni-ddtalk/authenticate/toAuthPage ）, make an appointment to enjoy cherry blossoms after verifying the alumni identity according to the system prompt. Alumni can visit the school with their ID card (officer card, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan resident pass or passport) after making a successful appointment;
6. If the campus cannot be opened due to force majeure such as rainstorm, the visit qualification on that day will be automatically cancelled;
Appointment hotline: 027-68776826
Please go at the time corresponding to the admission ticket, scan the QR code e-ticket on site and check your name and ID card.
Teachers, students and staff shall enter and leave the campus with valid certificates; Other admission staff (such as candidates, personnel participating in job fairs and contact workers) enter the school with corresponding certificates, but are not allowed to enter the closed central area without appointment; Alumni, soldiers and the elderly can enter the school without appointment with relevant certificates and certificates.
Instructions for visiting Wuhan University
1. Visitors who make an appointment will enter the school after checking the reservation information from the main gate, west gate and Wenlan gate of the school. Other school gates are only allowed to pass through the school;
2. The central area around Yinghua Avenue, Kunpeng square and administrative building is planned to be closed, and the reserved personnel can enter the area after re verification.
3. Alumni, soldiers, the elderly and other staff (such as candidates, personnel participating in job fairs and contact workers) are allowed to visit the school with corresponding certificates, but they are not allowed to enter the closed management central area without appointment.