In hot summer, people's appetite has almost dropped to the lowest point. In addition to the cold rice, rice is also a good choice. What kind of food is good for eating rice in summer? Four kinds of home-made dishes let you have different taste in summer.
Method of burning beancurd:
1. Soak up the beancurd in advance, cut it into 4cm long spoons, add 30g of base oil and heat it, then put it into the ginger stir fry pot.
2. Add 15g pepper water, soup, soy sauce, refined salt and sugar to burn into the beancurd section. When the sauce is thick, the beancurd will taste. Add monosodium glutamate. Thicken the sauce with 10g wet starch (5g starch water). Pour the clear oil out of the spoon and put it on the plate.
Production method of Zanthoxylum water: when making Zanthoxylum water, boil it one day in advance and soak it for one night in the proportion of 1 liang Zanthoxylum and 6 Jin water.
Scrambled egg with tomato
Ingredients: 3 eggs, 150g tomatoes, 4 tbsp vegetable oil, proper amount of salt and monosodium glutamate, 1 tbsp sugar.
1. Wash the tomatoes and scald them with boiling water. Peel and peel the tomatoes and slice them for later use.
2. Put the eggs into the bowl, add salt, and stir them with chopsticks to be used evenly.
3. Heat up 3 tbsp of oil in the wok, and fry the eggs in the wok until they are ready for use.
4. Heat the remaining oil, stir fry the tomato slices, put salt and sugar for a while, pour in the eggs, stir fry for several times, and then out of the pot. Stir fry this dish quickly.
Fried potato shreds
1. Cut potatoes into shreds, wash them with water and remove starch. When frying, it will not touch the pot very much.
2. Put some oil in the wok, stir fry the onion, stir fry the fragrance.
3. Stir fry the shredded potatoes. If it is too wet, put some water in the pot. Add salt.
4. Stir fry some garlic, then stir for two times to make it out of the pot. You can also add some MSG. If you like sour, add some vinegar.
Stir fried pork with mushrooms
Ingredients: 750g fresh mushroom, 120g lean pork and 20g coriander. Seasoning: onion, ginger, salt, cooking wine, water lake powder, monosodium glutamate, vegetable oil.
1. Clean the fresh mushrooms and cut them into small pieces. Wash the coriander and cut into sections. Wash the lean pork and cut into small pieces.
2. Place the wok on a high fire, heat it with oil, stir fry the onion and ginger, add the meat slices, cook the cooking wine, stir fry until half cooked, add the mushrooms, add the salt and stir fry until the mushrooms are cooked, add the monosodium glutamate, the parsley section for seasoning, thicken with starch and serve.