In recent years, we have been hearing about tenants being driven out of their houses, and the most common one is the property right certificate and the house property certificate. How much do you know about the difference between these two seemingly real estate related things? Which can really prove that you are the owner of the house? What is property right certificate and house property certificate? What is the difference between property certificate and house property certificate? Now let's talk about this topic, so as to sign an effective house rental contract.
What is property right certificate and house property certificate?
1. The real estate certificate can effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of the housing right holders. The legitimate rights and interests of the housing right holders refer to the rights of the right holders to possess, use, benefit and dispose of their real estate according to law. This kind of right only comes into effect after the obligee has registered the property right with the real estate administrative authority of the government and obtained the house property right certificate, which is protected by the national law.
2. According to the principle of "no change, no change" of the state, no change of rights, no change of certificates, old certificates and new certificates have legal effect at the same time. As long as the citizens do not need to register mortgage, change registration, transfer registration, etc., they do not need to change the certificate, and the old certificate is still valid. There is no provision to replace the certificate within a certain period of time. In the future, when the registration of change and transfer is handled in accordance with the law, it will be gradually replaced with a new real estate certificate.
3. Many people are vague about the definition of property right certificate and house property certificate, which makes it difficult to distinguish property right certificate and house property certificate. The house property certificate, namely the house ownership certificate, refers to the certificate that the house buyer obtains the legal ownership of the house through transaction and can exercise the right of possession, use, income and disposal of the house purchased according to law. It is the legal basis for the state to protect the house ownership according to law.
4. Is house ownership certificate real estate certificate? If not, what is the difference between the house ownership certificate and the house property certificate? The house property right certificate includes the house ownership certificate and the land use certificate. However, in some places, the house management department and the land management department may issue the real estate certificate. For renters, we must be clear when renting.
What is the difference between property certificate and house property certificate?
1. The real estate certificate with different names is the real estate certificate of the people's Republic of China; The full name of the real estate certificate is the real estate certificate of the people's Republic of China.
2. Different real estate certificates are the combination of house property certificate and land use right certificate.
3. There is no anti radiation label in the house property certificate; The real estate certificate has anti radiation label.
4. The content of the house property certificate is different, including the owner of the house, the co ownership, the location of the house, the registration time, the nature of the house, the planned use, the status of the house and the land; Compared with the real estate certificate, the real estate certificate adds laser area, real estate unit number, application period and other contents.
5. The issuing authority is different from the real estate certificate seal: the issuing authority is the municipal (county) Real Estate Administration Bureau (Real Estate Administration Bureau) or the municipal (county) people's government. Seal of real estate certificate: the Department of real estate registration determined by the people's government at or above the county level according to law and responsible for real estate registration, such as' & times& times; County Land and Resources Bureau real estate registration seal '.
6. The real estate certificate has only one version, while the real estate certificate has two versions, including single version and integrated version. The single certificate records the real estate rights of one real estate unit, while the integrated certificate records the real estate rights of multiple real estate units enjoyed by the same obligee in the same registration jurisdiction.
What is property right certificate and house property certificate? What is the difference between property certificate and house property certificate? What are these two certificates? Which one has more legal effect? Which one can show that you are the owner of the house? This is a problem we are very concerned about. However, in the legal sense, you will find that you can hear and see in mist. So let's have a look at this simple and easy to understand version of property right certificate and house property certificate.