Baby spitting is mainly divided into physiological and pathological two, to determine which cause the baby belongs to, you need to see the baby's performance and determine. So what's the cause of baby's spitting? Here are the reasons for your baby's old spitting. I hope it's useful for you.
≫ & gt; & gt; click on the next page to see why your baby is vomiting
Reasons for baby's vomiting
For physiological vomiting. This is a relatively normal situation. The younger the baby is, the more likely it is to have this situation, especially for the newborn, because the digestive tract of the newborn is not very mature, it is still in the stage of growth and development, and the cardia is relatively wide, so it is easy to inhale air when feeding, and it can not be correctly allocated to the pipeline, Therefore, there will be the situation of spitting milk, the air into the baby's stomach will rise with the baby after eating milk, and finally be burped out by the baby.
Baby spit milk will also be due to a small part of the milk, generally speaking, if this is the case, baby spit milk after it will be more comfortable. In addition, because the baby's stomach capacity is very limited, if the mother gives the baby a lot of milk, it is easy to have milk reflux, causing the baby's physiological vomiting, but with the development of the baby, this situation will be alleviated.
For pathological vomiting: mainly refers to the baby in a certain condition of vomiting, this is any stage of the baby may appear pathological vomiting. For pathological vomiting, there will be a very obvious phenomenon. Generally, when this kind of vomiting occurs, the amount of vomiting will be relatively large, and it will be more violent. It is possible to vomit together with the baby's stomach acid. Generally, vomit is accompanied by obvious sour smell. Baobao's performance is very uncomfortable. For this kind of situation, we must go to the hospital for examination and find out the root The cause of this disease should be treated thoroughly.
How does darling old spit milk to do
1. Keep your upper body up
Once vomit enters the trachea, it can cause asphyxia. Therefore, when let the child lie down, it is best to pad the bath towel under the child's body and keep the upper body elevated. If the baby is lying with vomiting, we can turn the baby's face to one side.
2. After spitting milk, we should pay more attention to observe the condition of children
When the child is lying, put the child's head up, or simply hold the child upright. After spitting milk, the child's face may not be good, but as long as it can recover later, there will be no problem. In addition, according to the situation can be appropriate to add some water to the child.
3. Add water 30 minutes after vomiting
After the child spits the milk, if immediately gives the child to supplement the moisture, may cause the vomiting again. Therefore, it's best to try to feed the baby some white water with a spoon about 30 minutes after vomiting.
4. After spitting, the amount of each feeding should be reduced to half of the usual
When the baby's spirit recovers and wants to feed again, we can feed the baby some more milk. But the amount of each feeding should be reduced to about half of the usual, but the number of times of feeding can be increased. During the period of continuous vomiting, we can only feed the baby, not other food, including complementary food.
Prevention of baby vomiting
After eating the milk, hold the baby upright and walk for several rounds indoors. Of course, you can also hiccup immediately after standing up.
When belching, the mother should hold the baby's head firmly, gently erect the baby's body, let the baby's jaw stick to the mother's left shoulder, and the mother's body lean back slightly.
Mother's right hand into an empty palm (that is, five fingers together, except the thumb of the other four fingers slightly bent inward), tap the baby's back, 3 ~ 5 times each time.
If your baby burps, you can stop it. If you don't hear the sound of burping, you can take another shot or even several rounds.
If there is no vomiting, it means that the excess gas in the stomach has been discharged. It may also be that the baby does not swallow too much air when feeding, or the baby has belched, but we just don't hear it, so we don't need to belch any more.
If you still spit a lot of milk, you should hold it up and pat your back, or observe it for a while and then put it down, and let the baby keep the right side lying position, continue to observe whether you still spit milk, do not let the baby inhale the spit out milk into the trachea and cause suffocation!
Ways to reduce baby's vomiting
1. Moderate feeding, not too much.
2. A small amount of more meals to reduce the pressure on the stomach.
3. During and after each feeding, let the baby lie on the adult's shoulder vertically and pat the baby on the back. This action can exhaust the air swallowed into the stomach, so as to reduce the pressure on the stomach.
4. Do not feed too fast, too fast, the middle should be suspended for a while, so that the baby's breathing more smoothly.
5. The opening of the bottle should be moderate. If the opening is too small, it needs to be sucked vigorously. The air is easy to be sucked into the mouth from the corner of the mouth and then into the stomach. If the opening is too large, it is easy to be drowned in the throat by the milk, which hinders the passage of the respiratory trachea.
6. After feeding, do not let the baby lie flat immediately. First, sit up straight for a while and pat the baby on the back. When lying down, you should also raise the baby's upper body, preferably on the right side, so that the food in the stomach is not easy to flow out.
7. After feeding, don't let the baby be excited, and don't shake or shake the baby at will.