I believe that in daily life, almost everyone has had hiccups, but some of them will be better after a while, while others will hiccup for several days in a row. So what's the reason for this? Here's the reason for hiccups for several days in a row, hoping to help you.
≫ & gt; & gt; click on the next page to see why you burp
Causes of hiccups for several days in a row
1、 Drink too much.
If you drink a lot of drinks and fill your stomach, you dilute the digestive juice. The lower the concentration of digestive juice, the heavier the hiccups.
2、 Take aspirin and other effervescent drugs.
When dissolved in water with aspirin, carbonic acid will come out. This carbonation can cause hiccups. Therefore, taking aspirin and other easily effervescent drugs while taking gelatin, it can smash large bubbles of carbonic acid to make it into vesicles, easily absorbed by blood, and quickly burst in the stomach.
3、 Inflatable drinks.
Compressed gas from a champagne bottle or coke can comes out of the digestive system with the same force. These things fill the digestive system with excess air, causing hiccups.
When you are in a state of mental stress, the body's demand for oxygen will increase. As a result, it will mechanically suck in a lot of air like a fish, causing hiccups.
5、 Hot coffee or tea.
Scientists have shown that the steam of hot coffee or tea will be inhaled with a lot of air, and in order to cool the hot things quickly, you will blow, which will also inhale a lot of air into the body. So wait for hot coffee or tea to cool down.
6、 Eat too fast.
You often burp after eating in a fast food restaurant. When you eat in a hurry, you inhale a lot of air. So don't wipe out the food in the plate all at once. You should eat it in small pieces and chew it slowly.
7、 Burping can also be caused by eating and talking too much.
So it's better to be quiet at dinner. If you have a hiccup, try to hold your breath and swallow the food when you feel the next hiccup is coming. Do this 2-3 times, then take a deep breath, and then repeat the action.
Inducing factors of burping
1. Sneezing when you have a cold helps clean your nose.
2. Sneeze when suffering from allergic rhinitis or pollinosis, and discharge allergic substances from nasal meatus.
3. People with vasoconstrictive rhinitis often sneeze because the blood vessels in the nose become allergic to humidity, temperature and even spicy food.
The fourth most common cause of sneezing is non allergic rhinitis, which is eosinophilic rhinitis, or nares. Patients with chronic rhinitis symptoms, but the reaction to a variety of allergens are not positive.
And it's an unknown reason, their bodies seem to release histamine and produce allergic symptoms such as sneezing.
Don't worry about an occasional sneeze. Sneezing as a symptom of a cold can disappear with the recovery of the cold, usually within two weeks.
However, prolonged sneezing or other allergic symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sore throat or itchy eyes, tears may be necessary to see a doctor.
Most allergy related sneezing can be effectively treated with antihistamines. Treatment at home focuses on reducing allergens such as dust and mold. Dandruff, etc.
If you have hay fever, you can reduce the discomfort by taking appropriate precautions before going out.
Prevention of burping for several days in a row
1. Respect and cherish their own body, regular life, as far as possible less smoking, less drinking, less staying up late.
2. Keep exercising and strengthen the resistance.
3. Keep away from allergens. Reduce outdoor activities as much as possible, especially from 5:00 to 10:00 in the morning, which is the peak time of pollen diffusion. It's better not to stay outdoors for a long time; take a shower in time after going out and going home, which will help to remove allergens from the body.
4. Keep warm and avoid rhinitis caused by cold or cold. To prevent colds, in the season of influenza, colds often lead to recurrent rhinitis. If you find that there is an external reaction, you should treat it as soon as possible, or if the cold has not improved after a week, you should go to the hospital for examination and treatment in time.
5. Pay attention to personal and nasal hygiene. Put an end to the habit of digging nose by hand. Blow your nose one by one at ordinary times. Don't blow too hard. Keep the temperature of indoor air or use an air filter. Don't let your nose dry.
6. Build up self-confidence and keep a good attitude.